Chapala.com Webboard

Health Care Assistant - in home

mayubwell

I am new to this site - so forgive me if I am barking up the wrong tree... I am looking for a health care assistant for a family member who lives in Ajijic.  I am hoping to find a person (probably a male would be best) who is: reliable, trustworthy, engaging, bilingual.  It would be good if that person has some experiences with health care assistance/nursing.  I need someone to live in a small apartment in the back of my family member's home in Ajijic.  This person would be available to check on him a couple of times a day, help him take his meds accurately, and alert nursing or doctor if there is a worsening of his condition.  Compensation to be negotiated.

Is this a good place to post this help wanted ad, are there other places that I might post?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

I know a lovely lady that speaks English, she attended to me at Cruz Rojas when I needed an IV and after the other girls poked me about 6 times Esther came over and did the it the first time. She has recently quit Cruz because of the admin changes after working there 14 years, so she has seen a lot.

Private Nurse Maria Esther Anaya Zepeda

331-047-3856

Highly recommended by Gloria Marks

Any questions 765-7123 I am not sure if this is Gloria's phone number or Esther's home phone.

I also know of 2 people who are reliable, both speak English and both completed a 6-month training course of nursing asst taught 2 years ago in Ajijic.  They have been working almost continually with private individuals since their graduation.  Please private message me if you are interested in their names and phone numbers.  One is male and in his 40s and the other is probably mid-30s and female.

Archived