Chapala.com Webboard

TODO BUENO NEEDS FURNITURE CONSIGNMENTS, DO TO HEAVY TRAFFIC AND EXCELLENT LOCATION

traderspoc

Todo Bueno resale store needs furniture donations

If you need to sell your items fast, and at a good price put them on consignment at TODO BUENO resale shop, next to S AND S auto mountain side of the street IS THE PLACE TO GO.

Do to the heavy traffic and excellent location, and the many volunteers from St Andrews church and Have Hammers who know how to price items correctly.

I just sold a nice couch that rolls out into a bed, an office chair in two days, and have many other items on consignment.  If you have large furniture or antiques this is the place to bring them, if you want to get money for them on consignment.

Come and see TODO BUENO has good lighting, windows, buyers can see your items in natural light.

Do to the management of Dale and Don.

Stop in and see for yourself.

Also there is a special consignment of over 3000 pieces of new clothes on sale at discounted price.

It’s still a great mystery how a wonderful group of volunteers can create the best resale lakeside.

They must be connected to a higher power to be so successful.

Todo Bueno has a large space to show your item off nicely and excellent location in Riberas.

Pick up available. On certain items.

Next to S and S auto the four blue doors, TODO BUENO IS the blue door on the side towards Chapala, east side.

If you see something you like you better buy it won’t be there in a few days, due to heavy traffic in the store.

Wayne,

Volunteer Have Hammers will travel carpentry school

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

in my opinion Mexico in 5 years will be one of the largest financially stable country on the Americas

the peso will be around 14 15 then or lower

why 18 that seems to be support it bounced off 18 a few times in last six months,

i am in at 19.1 two weeks ago

watch if goes lower than 18, its on its way to 15

no one has a crystal buy the peso when its high

the peso will get stronger to the dollar

On 10/22/2016 at 0:58 PM, traderspoc said:

in my opinion Mexico in 5 years will be one of the largest financially stable country on the Americas

the peso will be around 14 15 then or lower

why 18 that seems to be support it bounced off 18 a few times in last six months,

i am in at 19.1 two weeks ago

watch if goes lower than 18, its on its way to 15

no one has a crystal buy the peso when its high

the peso will get stronger to the dollar

The subject is the resale shop.  This is completely different topic.

Archived