Chapala.com Webboard

You have a pretty exotic ride. When I had a clutch bearing start to squeal, when I asked the man who does radiators, mufflers and radiators. He said that the only mechanic in town who could work on transmissions was Pepe. It was another year before I met him. He is an excellent mechanic, very reasonable, and now he is expanding into high end autobody and detailing. He is very good at this, and everytime I visit him local people with Mercedes, Land Rover are there. His cell 045 331 722 8904. Fully bilingual and a nice family man (not that it matters, but it does to me - he stops working on my vehicle so he can pickup his son from school, no problem).

Escelera, Aaron, is good. Also the wheel and brake shop just west of SuperLake and Tony's. 

1 hour ago, Oldyfeliz said:

Me and several friends have had bad experiences at Escalara

changes mechanics often

I like Goodyear in Chapala,  dependable & honest

Or, Ron Young across the street.

On 2016-09-01 at 5:10 PM, Joco said:

Or, Ron Young across the street.

On 2016-09-01 at 0:04 PM, CHILLIN said:

You have a pretty exotic ride. When I had a clutch bearing start to squeal, when I asked the man who does radiators, mufflers and radiators. He said that the only mechanic in town who could work on transmissions was Pepe. It was another year before I met him. He is an excellent mechanic, very reasonable, and now he is expanding into high end autobody and detailing. He is very good at this, and everytime I visit him local people with Mercedes, Land Rover are there. His cell 045 331 722 8904. Fully bilingual and a nice family man (not that it matters, but it does to me - he stops working on my vehicle so he can pickup his son from school, no problem).

Hi

I need a break man not auto body,radiator, clutch, but than you I will keep him in mind

On 2016-09-01 at 2:51 PM, tomgates said:

Escelera, Aaron, is good. Also the wheel and brake shop just west of SuperLake and Tony's. 

Thank you but not Escelera oversells

I have used Garcia, going outside of Chapala before the by-pass, on the left, since 1999. Excellent, very reasonable,  and always a guarantee.

22 hours ago, Bontekoe said:

Hi

I need a break man not auto body,radiator, clutch, but than you I will keep him in mind

Ron is a Canadian Master Mechanic. If it is mechanical, he can fix it. He doesn't do body work that I know of.