Chapala.com Webboard

Brakes

Bontekoe

You have a pretty exotic ride. When I had a clutch bearing start to squeal, when I asked the man who does radiators, mufflers and radiators. He said that the only mechanic in town who could work on transmissions was Pepe. It was another year before I met him. He is an excellent mechanic, very reasonable, and now he is expanding into high end autobody and detailing. He is very good at this, and everytime I visit him local people with Mercedes, Land Rover are there. His cell 045 331 722 8904. Fully bilingual and a nice family man (not that it matters, but it does to me - he stops working on my vehicle so he can pickup his son from school, no problem).

On 2016-09-01 at 5:10 PM, Joco said:

Or, Ron Young across the street.

On 2016-09-01 at 0:04 PM, CHILLIN said:

You have a pretty exotic ride. When I had a clutch bearing start to squeal, when I asked the man who does radiators, mufflers and radiators. He said that the only mechanic in town who could work on transmissions was Pepe. It was another year before I met him. He is an excellent mechanic, very reasonable, and now he is expanding into high end autobody and detailing. He is very good at this, and everytime I visit him local people with Mercedes, Land Rover are there. His cell 045 331 722 8904. Fully bilingual and a nice family man (not that it matters, but it does to me - he stops working on my vehicle so he can pickup his son from school, no problem).

Hi

I need a break man not auto body,radiator, clutch, but than you I will keep him in mind

Archived