Chapala.com Webboard

House Sitter Available

Zeb

I have posted this in the pet section as well.  We have a female friend with a veterinary and farming background interested in house and pet sitting.  She is flexible on the time frame, location and is fluent in Spanish.

2 hours ago, Zeb said:

I have posted this in the pet section as well.  We have a female friend with a veterinary and farming background interested in house and pet sitting.  She is flexible on the time frame, location and is fluent in Spanish.

Time frame?   Does she edpect to be paid?

She will be available one day next week for unlimited time frame. This is flexible.   If it is house sitting as well, then no pay required.  If she has to travel to the location daily, then she will negotiate for cash.  If you would like, please send me a PM with any other questions.

39 minutes ago, Mexiken said:

We need a house/pet sitter in the Spring...May/June.  Will this person be available at that time?  We live in Riberas...and have a pool (good for that time of year).

I don't know if she will be available this far ahead depending on what other jobs she gets.  Please send me a pm with you contact information and let's see what we can do.

11 hours ago, Mexiken said:

We need a house/pet sitter in the Spring...May/June.  Will this person be available at that time?  We live in Riberas...and have a pool (good for that time of year).

Hi!

I'm a pet/house sitter. Please, feel free to look my profile under Claudia Gomez. Avilable for that time

Good Night! 

Claus.

Claudia Gomez sat for us this June and July and she's wonderful.  You know you have a good one when the dog follows her to her car and wants to go home with her.  The house was in perfect condition and the pets very healthy and happy.  We'll use her again in about three weeks and whenever she's available after that.

Archived