Chapala.com Webboard

Mystery Store?

CHILLIN

This forum loves their mysteries. There is a new tenant/owner? of the large retail space beside Soriana in Chapala. The windows have privacy paper on all the windows. I could have asked the man who seemed to be measuring up for signage, but that would have been way too easy. What do you think it is going to be? This property has been vacant for over a year.

Yes - that's the one. There is big Coppel truck on the side road, but I think he just parks there because it is safe. It can't be a sporting goods store, they are not doing well right now competing with online stores. Maybe a furniture and appliance store?

Yo1 -mussels on the grill are so easy to cook. The seafood store in West Ajijic has fresh and frozen (those New Zealand green mussels are delish).

Shoe Store? I think that was the specialty of the previous tenant. I am thinking now, just what this community really needs, a fully modern, flashing lights, big sound system, BOWLING ALLEY!! yeah.

Like Big Lembowski. Warning bad language and bowling violence! It's a league game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZR58d77a4

Archived