Chapala.com Webboard
SntaCrzlady

RV camp sites Lakeside

sent you a P M

39 minutes ago, SntaCrzlady said:

Does anyone know of any camp sites other than Rocka Azul, for our RV/travel trailer, when we stay in the Chapala area? 

SENT YOU A P M

I believe there are also some RV parking places in San Antonio.  Perhaps someone can give more specific information about them.

Roca Azul is a beautiful place to park one's rig.

There is a new RV park opening up across from Super Lake. The entrance will be off the street that leads to the Little Theater, just past the entrance to El Parque.  I believe it is scheduled to open Oct/Nov. Not sure how many pads they are putting in but I understand some of them are already rented.

• Like 2

In these parks be sure to check  amperages. Some RV's require 30 amps some 50. Some parks offer only 110 volte receptacles.  

All are 110VAC, but may be 15amps, which is not enough for an RV, most of which can operate on 30amps. However, some big rigs are all-electric and would require 50amps to operate all systems, yet could manage with 30 amps for a short stay by using their generator for some of the time if they needed air conditioning, aquaheat system, etc.