Chapala.com Webboard

Share mailbox

howardF

22 hours ago, howardF said:

My partner and I have different last names and we have had a mailbox their for 5 years with no problem. 

the operative word here is partner. we shared a box with our daughter and son-in-law years ago ,but this year when we no longer would be getting cards from my mom and inquired about sharing we were told no. since we now only get a bank statement there the fee of over 5400p seemed excessive. handimail was nice and told us we could pay by the letter--50p.....

8 minutes ago, the walkers said:

the operative word here is partner. we shared a box with our daughter and son-in-law years ago ,but this year when we no longer would be getting cards from my mom and inquired about sharing we were told no. since we now only get a bank statement there the fee of over 5400p seemed excessive. handimail was nice and told us we could pay by the letter--50p.....

I believe Ishop only charge 30p for this service

Ishopnmail allows shared boxes. My partner and I currently share with 2 others. One of us shares just because she needs a US address and the Laredo mailbox address works for that, almost all the time.

Archived