Chapala.com Webboard

Good Chocolate store?

shielamex

Stopped by the place where we bought our corned beef this morning to tell them how much we enjoyed it. We met Heidi..she's a hoot! Can't believe that she makes all that cool stuff!

Janet and I are both "chocoholics" and were planning on going to the store next to Heidi's but the music he was playing was so loud that we had a difficult rime talking in her shop. He must think loud music attracts people. Not us!

We don't, as yet, have a car. Are there any other shops that sell good chocolate close by? Thank you!

1 hour ago, shielamex said:

Stopped by the place where we bought our corned beef this morning to tell them how much we enjoyed it. We met Heidi..she's a hoot! Can't believe that she makes all that cool stuff!

Janet and I are both "chocoholics" and were planning on going to the store next to Heidi's but the music he was playing was so loud that we had a difficult rime talking in her shop. He must think loud music attracts people. Not us!

We don't, as yet, have a car. Are there any other shops that sell good chocolate close by? Thank you!

I agree about the music. You can hear it when you 'round the corner by the church! I don't get it?

I have been a (Belgian) chocolatier for 7 years.  Stop by my house, across from the Chapala American Legion (117, Morelos), and I will give you a small chocolate bar to try (dark or milk or white).  There  is the small chance that you might like it.

Just dont tell anybody.

Rony

• 3 weeks later...

Archived