Chapala.com Webboard

Female Chiropractor Who Makes House Calls?

lunalena

Sometime between the first week of June and the first week of July, I read a post on this board recommending a local chiropractor who makes house calls. I've done a search with every key word I can think of, but I still cannot find that post. I seem to remember that the chiropractor was female and that her name started with the letter N. Can anyone help? Thanks.

You might be referring to a female massage therapist.  I've seen posts here before for that, but don't remember who it was. Perhaps someone else remembers who that woman is.  But lcscats is right, I don't think there are any female chiropractors lakeside, only males.  At least that is what I found when I was looking for one back in January of this year.

There is a woman who comes from Guadalajara, maybe once a week, to someone's home who calls herself a chiropractor.  People make appointments and show up at the gringa's house to be seen by this self proclaimed chiropractor.  She uses a hand-held "activator" to make adjustments.  Maybe this is the person to whom you are referring.

17 hours ago, congodog said:

You might be referring to a female massage therapist.  I've seen posts here before for that, but don't remember who it was. Perhaps someone else remembers who that woman is.  But lcscats is right, I don't think there are any female chiropractors lakeside, only males.  At least that is what I found when I was looking for one back in January of this year.

If you are talking about Barbara she went back to Germany to be with family. My wife used her in combination with Dr. Youcha for back care. 

The chiropractor to whom Yo1 refers has the usual Univ. of Guad. degree and trained at the US chiropractic school which teaches her method.  Although it is an unusual type of treatment she is not a quack and helped me greatly a few years ago without the usual wrenching that seems to accompany a lot of chiropractic treatments.  Sorry, I can't find a note of her name, but she is well-worth your consideration.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that Yo1 is correct. If I had an activator, I could adjust my neck myself, because that is all I need. Now I'm hoping that someone knows her name and number. Thanks, everybody, for your input.

Archived