Chapala.com Webboard

Lloyds Actinver Ajijic/ Chapala

joanne

I get a much better rate of exchange with Actinver Bolsa, than I do with Actinver Bank. I wire money down directly from Merrill Lynch or my linked BofA account up to 3 times for year free and get very very close to the spot rate at my Actinver BOLSA account, something I would not get were I to wire funds to my Actinver Bank account, where I am charged a larger fee..

EDIT: Actinver has both bank and stock accounts. I get an even better rate with their stock AKA brokerage AKA Bosla account than I do with my Actinver bank account

I had an aweful experience with Actinver. Their employees were rude and were purposely lying about non existing "rules" to stop liquidating my account. 

I would recommend Multiva. They have always given me preferential rates and they give you great customer service and speak good English. 

They also never had any problems if you need to move money out of your account like Actinver did. 

Gosh Crazydog. I am sorry about your problems. I have had one to two bank accounts since 1997 with them and have also had a stock or brokerage account with them for perhaps 10 years. I have never had any bad service. Oh sure, because the bank is quite popular the line might be a little longer than would like when I need to get cash. And yes their coffee machine sometimes acts up. But that is more than offset by the wonderful way I have been treated when needing help by the Actinver employees.

Archived