Chapala.com Webboard

Aeromexico

Just wondering if anyone has flown Aeromexico from Canada to Guadalajara via Mexico City and what their thoughts were as to this airline.  We are trying to avoid flying through the States , which leaves us 2 options, either Aermexico from Toronto or Air Canada to Mexico City and then making our way to Guad.     Would love to hear from anyone who has had experiences with Aermexico.  Thanks.

7 hours ago, sunshine1 said:

Just wondering if anyone has flown Aeromexico from Canada to Guadalajara via Mexico City and what their thoughts were as to this airline.  We are trying to avoid flying through the States , which leaves us 2 options, either Aermexico from Toronto or Air Canada to Mexico City and then making our way to Guad.     Would love to hear from anyone who has had experiences with Aermexico.  Thanks.

I did use Aeromexico in May 2016, flew Vancouver -Mexico city-Guad.  It was a red eye . very comfy, price was right. Next time I would upgrade to zone 2 more room and some other perks, Mex city airport was ok Aeromexico had a problem finding us an aircraft to fly to Guad other than that it a good experience.

Avoid at all costs evening flights to/from Mexico city with Aeroméxico. Of all Aeroméxico flights I or family did I can't remember one evening flight that went on time. Even though they have tons of other planes standing there doing nothing at those hours they only want to use the planned plane which results in hours of delays in all occasions. During the day the situation is better.

Archived