Chapala.com Webboard

H2Ole still doing water filters?

I've left 2 phone messages in the last week without a response, and today I called in at their office at Buganvillas plaza at 11 a.m. but the door was locked and no one was there. Any other way to make contact? Anyone else who can replace my water filters and check the system? For me, this is not a do-it-yourself project. TIA!

2 hours ago, JayBearII said:

I've left 2 phone messages in the last week without a response, and today I called in at their office at Buganvillas plaza at 11 a.m. but the door was locked and no one was there. Any other way to make contact? Anyone else who can replace my water filters and check the system? For me, this is not a do-it-yourself project. TIA!

Bob is probably unavailable but you can call his son:

Jackie

h2ole52@yahoo.com

766-5999 work

333 394 4413 mobile

They are  open and doing well. Jackie, who is in his mid 30s is running the place these days. There is usually someone in the office at the Buganvillas plaza. However upon occasions when he is out on a call, he doesn't have anyone to cover for him in the office but normally there is.  He was out at the new house replacing filters a week or so ago and I bought several bags of salt for my water softener yesterday or Wednesday. He does a great job and is tri-lingual.

I gave up trying to get technicians coming to change my filters and bulbs and do it myself. It I ever put in another purification system again I thing I will use the large sand filters and UV light. The sand systems seem great as there are no filters to change instead you just program your system to back wash the sand on a regular basis.

Ask Jackie to quote you on a Zeolite automatic filtration system, Works in a similar way to your water softener without the bucket of salt, 1-2micron medium. System backwashes as you require, automatically. Needs regeneration (new zeolite) about every 3-6yrs depending on usage

You are missing the point here folks. JayBearll is not a newbie. She has lived here for 10 years and has used H2Ole all that time. Losing a receptionist is no excuse for closing the office. Replace the receptionist. Reply to phone messages. Running a business 101.

Don't make excuses for him. They have lost a long long term customer. Replacing water filters is not space technology even though they charge as if it was.

It is time for a competitor. There are probably some willing ones around.

Well my neighbors who used another water service and had water that was contaminated AFTER the water system was put in and flushed.  Jackie came in and fixed the system and now they pass a water test.  So I hear your point about cost but I won't complain about the quality of his work.   When is the last time you tested your water from city, water from tanks (tanks are quite often contaminated) and water after treatment?  I will pay Jackie fee and just FYI I found the city water and my big underground tank to be contaminated with some very bad stuff.  Make sure you test your water at the least after your treatment system. Its 300P for the simple tests done at the lab on Colon in Ajijic.  I saw three systems here contaminated after the treatment system and none of them were built or maintained by Jackie.   Two didn't know to change the bulb yearly even if it still works.  

I tried another company when I first moved here and was very dissatisfied.  My neighbor told me about H2Ole and I have used them ever since.

Jachie is always on time to the minute and very thorough. He sanitizes the filter sleeves when changing the filters and always checks for leaks. He also does not over tighten the blue sleeves . Recently I asked Jackie to clean my UV bulb which he did and at no charge.. He also recommended I let my filters go longer as I was changing them every three months and he felt that every five months was sufficient for our family of two.

Since Bob has retired Jackie is very busy but he will always fit you in. I believe that the land line is no longer in service but his cell is 333 394 4413 and he always answers.

Jackie or an assistant is almost always in the office. Jackie had hired a new employee to be on duty during the working hours so that he could make house calls. Sadly the new employee did not work out. Now either his wife or another relative is there when he is making house calls.  It sounds like for a few days there were some problems. I do not know. I just know I trust Jackie to do a good job and he always has when providing me service.

35 minutes ago, johanson said:

Jackie or an assistant is almost always in the office. Jackie had hired a new employee to be on duty during the working hours so that he could make house calls. Sadly the new employee did not work out. Now either his wife or another relative is there when he is making house calls.  It sounds like for a few days there were some problems. I do not know. I just know I trust Jackie to do a good job and he always has when providing me service.

Pete,

One thing I failed to mention is that , in my opinion the filters that H2Ole uses are of better quality than I had been getting bfrom the previous company.

10 minutes ago, ibbocat said:

try Tio Sams

That is something I never thought of. They are usually very good at the other things they do. 

Archived