Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
ericandleslie

Powered ultralight flights Jocotepec?

I found a link to a company (Vuelo Aventura) that offers ultralight flights on the carreterra Guadalajara/Jocotepec/Chapala but was unable to find the address on google Earth. Is this business still operational? Has anyone had experience taking a flight with them? Here's the link: https://www.yumping.com.mx/ultraligeros/vuelo-aventura--e19692827#app-layer-multisolicitud

Their site has a contact function, which asks for you to e-mail them by filling out a form online. It appears that they offer many and varied types of adventures for both individuals and groups. I found no local address or phone. As an outfit originating in Spain, perhaps there is someone, or some group, in Jalisco with a new franchise.

If you are coming from Ajijic... turn left at the balenarios before you get to SJC.  When you get to the bottom of the little hill and can only go L or R, turn right.  Take the very first left towards the beach, it's Privada La Paz.  As far as I know they are only there on the weekends, and not every weekend.  They are there, almost always, on all the big holidays.  Good luck and have fun.