Chapala.com Webboard

Pervert in Villa Nova caught on camera in another incident

Serenity6 can't get messages?

The mexicans do not want this type of publicity. Get me the video and I will take it to the township attorney. Call me at 766-4282

Harry Bublin

If your going to make fun of kilts..........

http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/irish_drinking_song/under_the_scotsmans_kilt-lyrics-1188155.html#ixzz4EuWfRFZC

The Scotsman's Kilt lyrics

Album: Creme de le Cross

A Scotsman clad in kilt left the bar one evening fair
And one could tell by how he walked he'd drunk more than his share
He stumbled on until he could no longer keep his feet
Then staggered off into the grass to sleep beside the street.

chorus:
Ring ding diddle diddle i de o
Ring di diddle i o de
He staggered off into the grass to sleep beside the street.

Later on two young and lovely girls just happened by,
And one says to the other with a twinkle in her eye
You see yon sleeping Scotsman so strong and handsome built
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath their kilt.

Ring di diddle i o dill
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath their kilt.

They crept up to the sleeping Scotsman quiet as could be
Lifted up his kilt above the waist so they could see
And there behold for them to view beneath his Scottish skirt
Was nothing but what God had graced him with upon his birth

Ring di diddle i o dirth
There was nothing there but what God gave upon his birth

They marveled for a moment then one said we'd best be gone
But let's leave a present for our friend before we move along
They took a blue silk ribbon and they tied it in a bow
Around the bonnie star of the Scot's lifted kilt did show

Ring di diddle i o doh
Around the bonnie star of the Scot's lifted kilt did show

The Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled toward a trees
Behind a bush he lifts his kilt and gawks at what he sees
Then in a startled voice he says to what's before his eyes
"Lad, I don't where you've been but I see you won first prize"

Ring di diddle i o die
He said, "Lad, I don't know where you've been but I see you won first prize"

38 minutes ago, HarryB said:

The mexicans do not want this type of publicity. Get me the video and I will take it to the township attorney. Call me at 766-4282

Harry Bublin

Harry--If it would be good to get the video to the township attorney, why not advise Serendipity and the other woman on how to do that? They sound like women very capable of reporting their own experiences with this guy. Good of you to offer your help, but wiser if the attorney got a lst-hand report perhaps?

Lexy

8 hours ago, bennie2 said:

jrm30655: and???? what will you do when you find him? call the friendly policeman? if the man is in a frac then the private patrol can keep him out. otherwize consider it local color :)

I'm old, half senile, don't see as good as I used to, have a bum leg and drive a Jeep with a manual transmission.  I'm an accident waiting to happen.  Also, I know all the gardeners in the place.

According to NedSmall:

"I know the OP doesn't want to here this but just like in Canada and the United States what was described by her is not assault but is indecent exposure and a pretty minor crime. He ran away when confronted,so I doubt he will escalate into the real horrible crimes that she suggests. That's sort of like saying everyone that smokes the weed will eventually graduate to hard drugs. The only "assault" was on the eyes."

Ned:  I am not a Mexican attorney but am a US attorney.  The laws are of course written differently in every jurisdiction, and the word "assault" has been watered-down to mean various things.  That being said, the traditional meaning of assault is putting the victim in immediate and legitimate fear of a harmful touching.  It does not require that the victim is touched.  Which is often why you have the term "battery" (actually touching the victim) and "assault" (putting the victim in fear of being harmfully touched) used in conjunction.  Two separate crimes.  Add "sexual" to assault and it typically means putting the victim in fear of a harmful touching of sexual nature.  Again:  every jurisdiction will write their laws their own way.

I am not here to get into an argument over semantics, but I was assaulted.  I was stalked on more than one occasion.  I was followed and his actions terrified me to the point where I ran.  Have you ever been in fear of being raped, beaten or kidnapped and run from a man twice your size? I highly doubt it.

And while I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, please do not downplay what happened. It was not a mere "assault on my eyes".   You are not a woman, much less a 120lb, 5'2 woman. You have no idea what its like to be followed by a man twice your size and have him pull off all his clothes in broad daylight and start masturbating. You have no concept of the terror that the reality is this filthy, sexual deviant can easily run and catch me. One punch? I'm out and can be dragged into his van. You simply do not understand and cannot understand, but I wish you'd be more reasonable with opening your mind.

You say, "I doubt he will escalate into real horrible crimes."  Really? Do you know him personally? Do you base this off of peer-reviewed scientific and psychological studies? Has this ever happened to you? Or are you just pulling convenient, comforting-sounding opinion out of the sky?  Your reaction is exactly why many women do not report assaults or rapes.  And, its actually quite common that sexual deviants start out exactly like this scumbag. They see if they get away with it (they do, just look at your attitude, "It was only an assault on her eyes, BIG DEAL, what a drama queen") see no repercussions, and become more bold. Just like kids who start off torturing small animals, move up to larger animals, then to humans.

So please, do yourself a favor and stop blurting out things that have no factual basis and seriously undermine the reality and severity of the crime and what it can lead to if not put to a stop.  You once wrote something along the lines that all opiate prescription meds should be stopped and are highly dangerous, citing to a non-scientific, run-of-the-mill, scare-mongering, typical media publication designed to incite fear (and sales) when in truth many people suffering from severe, chronic pain manage their prescription meds just fine.  So again - I know I cannot change your opinion, but perhaps consider putting some reasonable thought (or doing actual research with reliable sources) prior to making such blanket statements.

From SpoiltGirl:  "We have very few young people in Villa Nova so I doubt the dire predictions of "rape" will ever happen."

That is SOLID reasoning there to not worry that this deviant will ever harm anyone besides following women, getting out of car, taking off his clothes and going to town.  GREAT logic!  If I were a parent, your words of wisdom would bring me complete confidence and comfort and I'd be just fine allowing my young daughters to leave the house in that area knowing that this guy is out there, but after all, unlikely to graduate to rape.  Because there are only a few young girls to choose from.  At worst, only adult women will get assaulted or raped!

I see young girls (and boys - let's not forget boys are not immune) every time I walk my dog.  Usually about 10-15, aged 6 to 16, sometimes with parents, mostly without.  Simply playing near their homes, riding their bicycles or hanging out doing normal kid stuff.  Of course its fewer younger people here than a non-retirement town, but so what? They are still a potential target and nobody in their right mind should take that chance. You see a pervert on the street getting bolder and bolder, you do what you can to report it and hopefully stop it. You do not stand back and think "meh".  It could be a woman of any age.  I'm in my early 40s.  Rapists usually don't care about age but more about who can be the easy victim.  Even if this didn't progress to rape, do we want a naked guy stalking women/girls in his van and masturbating while fully naked in Villa Nova in broad daylight to anyone? To the older expats, middle-aged, or younger girls or boys? Or the nice 14 year old daughter of my neighbor who is always watched by her mom as she walks home from the bus stop up the hill? There is a reason her mother is always watching to ensure her daughter makes it safely up that hill.

Guest bennie2

yes it could escalate into more serious crimes. men sometimes start w/indecent exposure & it gets worse. the most they can do is ban him from the frac. maybe 3 days in the holding jail. mexico has many crazy people on the streets. they dont put them away. goodluck.

Serenity6-  I really hope they catch this guy, he should not be out on the streets. Congratulations on your persistence. I doubt that the cops want him out there either- I imagine they are pretty protective of a possible threat to their wives, sisters and daughters- not exactly the same as low lifes trying to burgle a gringo house.  And don´t waste your precious time trying to enlighten the apes out there, dear- it´s probably pretty pointless.

Thanks, Mudgirl.  Its very frustrating, but as you say, its pointless for me to try to reason with people who consider this a joke or a harmless "assault on the eyes".  Its not a kilt accidentally flying up, but a crime of sexual nature intended to scare and intimidate, and get sexual gratification for the deviant.  Its ILLEGAL. If what happened to me and this other woman happened to these naysayers, or a woman/girl they cared about? I highly doubt their reaction would be as cavalier.

Fortunately, those who accused me of being a "drama queen" are able to hold back,  Harry is being a tremendous help and I will call him tomorrow, we got the pervert and his car and plate on tape, and that brave woman did what I was not able or brave enough to do - get close enough to get a plate.   I appreciate the supportive words.  I just shake my head at some of these comments that this is no big deal and this guy will never progress to more serious crimes. You'd thing that by 2016 attitudes would have improved somewhat.

24 minutes ago, bennie2 said:

yes it could escalate into more serious crimes. men sometimes start w/indecent exposure & it gets worse. the most they can do is ban him from the frac. maybe 3 days in the holding jail. mexico has many crazy people on the streets. they dont put them away. goodluck.

The majority of "crazy" people are generally pretty harmless, talking to themselves and their internal voices and so on. This one is not what I´d consider harmless. I have my doubts that the most they can do is ban him from the frac.for a few days. Mexican cops and a sexual deviant? I think they might come up with some creative solutions.

2 hours ago, HarryB said:

Harry Bublin

The "township" attorney has no jurisdiction in this sort of matter.

10 hours ago, Serenity6 said:

According to NedSmall:

"I know the OP doesn't want to here this but just like in Canada and the United States what was described by her is not assault but is indecent exposure and a pretty minor crime. He ran away when confronted,so I doubt he will escalate into the real horrible crimes that she suggests. That's sort of like saying everyone that smokes the weed will eventually graduate to hard drugs. The only "assault" was on the eyes."

Ned:  I am not a Mexican attorney but am a US attorney.  The laws are of course written differently in every jurisdiction, and the word "assault" has been watered-down to mean various things.  That being said, the traditional meaning of assault is putting the victim in immediate and legitimate fear of a harmful touching.  It does not require that the victim is touched.  Which is often why you have the term "battery" (actually touching the victim) and "assault" (putting the victim in fear of being harmfully touched) used in conjunction.  Two separate crimes.  Add "sexual" to assault and it typically means putting the victim in fear of a harmful touching of sexual nature.  Again:  every jurisdiction will write their laws their own way.

I am not here to get into an argument over semantics, but I was assaulted.  I was stalked on more than one occasion.  I was followed and his actions terrified me to the point where I ran.  Have you ever been in fear of being raped, beaten or kidnapped and run from a man twice your size? I highly doubt it.

And while I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, please do not downplay what happened. It was not a mere "assault on my eyes".   You are not a woman, much less a 120lb, 5'2 woman. You have no idea what its like to be followed by a man twice your size and have him pull off all his clothes in broad daylight and start masturbating. You have no concept of the terror that the reality is this filthy, sexual deviant can easily run and catch me. One punch? I'm out and can be dragged into his van. You simply do not understand and cannot understand, but I wish you'd be more reasonable with opening your mind.

You say, "I doubt he will escalate into real horrible crimes."  Really? Do you know him personally? Do you base this off of peer-reviewed scientific and psychological studies? Has this ever happened to you? Or are you just pulling convenient, comforting-sounding opinion out of the sky?  Your reaction is exactly why many women do not report assaults or rapes.  And, its actually quite common that sexual deviants start out exactly like this scumbag. They see if they get away with it (they do, just look at your attitude, "It was only an assault on her eyes, BIG DEAL, what a drama queen") see no repercussions, and become more bold. Just like kids who start off torturing small animals, move up to larger animals, then to humans.

So please, do yourself a favor and stop blurting out things that have no factual basis and seriously undermine the reality and severity of the crime and what it can lead to if not put to a stop.  You once wrote something along the lines that all opiate prescription meds should be stopped and are highly dangerous, citing to a non-scientific, run-of-the-mill, scare-mongering, typical media publication designed to incite fear (and sales) when in truth many people suffering from severe, chronic pain manage their prescription meds just fine.  So again - I know I cannot change your opinion, but perhaps consider putting some reasonable thought (or doing actual research with reliable sources) prior to making such blanket statements.

I hope that after your nonfactual outburst that you were not a prosecuting attorney. There is plenty of empirical evidence to the contrary of what you have postulated. It was an unpleasant experience for you and the other woman but from your own and her evidence it does not appear to be dangerous to your persons other than the visually disgusting factor. If you chose to call that an assault,that's your problem. There is a woman on this board that  was a victim of real rape when she walking in the hills a few years ago,

In Britain, indecent exposure is a sex crime. In many western countries, it is not unless it also involves a sexual act, like masturbation. Research shows there is sufficient evidence that indecent exposure can lead to other sexual crimes, including rape. So says the Department of Justice in the U.S. as well.

When someone displays abberant behaviour, it is short-sighted and foolish to believe nothing else will come of it. As a man, I've never faced the fear and/or abject terror that hundreds of thousands of women in North America have described when confronting an overbearing male, on the street or in a bar or in the private bedroom. And the legal definition of assault does not have to include touching. So forewarned is forearmed.

9 hours ago, ned small said:

It was an unpleasant experience for you and the other woman....

Some men just don't get it.  

An unpleasant experience is when you step in dog s*** on the street and have to scrap it off the bottom of your shoe.  

Indecent exposure is a sick power play by sick men.  The psychological trauma inflected on their female victims is long-lasting and can affect their daily lives in many ways.  

6 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

In Britain, indecent exposure is a sex crime. In many western countries, it is not unless it also involves a sexual act, like masturbation. Research shows there is sufficient evidence that indecent exposure can lead to other sexual crimes, including rape. So says the Department of Justice in the U.S. as well.

When someone displays abberant behaviour, it is short-sighted and foolish to believe nothing else will come of it. As a man, I've never faced the fear and/or abject terror that hundreds of thousands of women in North America have described when confronting an overbearing male, on the street or in a bar or in the private bedroom. And the legal definition of assault does not have to include touching. So forewarned is forearmed.

Please cite the research you mention. In Canada where you are from what he did is called indecent exposure by the criminal legal system. What is it in Mexico?He didn't touch them,that would have been assault.  I suggest that you re-read the OP and also what she wrote before about her experience and yes,based on her anecdotes the perv in question is far from being what you call an overbearing male. woman number 2 even chased him away. Didn't happen in a bedroom nor a bar . yes on the street and at a distance.  Again for your benefit saying that indecent exposure can or will lead to other sex crimes including rape is the same as saying smoking weed can or will lead to using hard drugs. if that were true a whole bunch of foreigners here have graduated to nose candy,right.

Archived