Chapala.com Webboard

Pervert in Villa Nova caught on camera in another incident

Yes. Same guy that assaulted me did it to the friend of a woman I warned, on the same street (Rio Yaqui).  She first ran, terrified, then got furious and got close enough to get the plate number.  The degenerate also parked right under a security camera. I've seen the footage, its him.  Same car, same everything.

The portion of the footage provided to us is not graphic.  I say this as if any other person has been harassed by a chubby Latino, unkept, 20s-30s in an old-model grey/primer/horrible paint job Dodge Caravan with the front license on the left side, please PM me.  You can view the non-graphic footage (all his clothes are on - it shows the woman chasing him back into his car and him driving off) and join us in filing a police report and making our statements.

While I'm sorry this happened to this other woman, I'm grateful it did, as this deviant could easily be taking the next step to snatch and rape a young girl who could not defend herself as well as an adult woman.

(And please, let's not turn this into "you drama queen, you write with 'glee' enjoying all this attention".  This filthy pervert is a sexual deviant that is committing crimes, and he could easily progress to your wife or a woman you care about next.  This is not a joke or an excuse to act like a high school student trying to settle old grudges because you have yet to emotionally recover from someone posting an opinion different than yours.  Its NOT ABOUT YOU (and those few who responded despicably to my original post know who you are). Not every post you disagree with requires you to lose your senses and react like a juvenile. I know that last part is hard for you, but really - put in some effort and try to simply not respond if your gut reaction is to make outdated, highly distasteful misogynist comments.)

For those who have a genuine need to view the non-graphic footage (ie:  you believed you were followed/harassed, not to just gawk) PM me.  I am not posting the footage here.

Glad the security cameras in Villa Nova captured photos of this man. They have been very successful in reducing criminal incidents in Villa Nova or getting photos and license numbers of perps who have been arrested later.

Glad also, that you can finally relax and calm down knowing that your perp will receive the full force of local Mexican law as soon as they get the video with license number and the two of you report it to the police or Ministerio Publico.

Good work.

That's a bit hard to quantify.

Two guys broke into a house in the neighborhood but their gardener was working at another house and saw them.  The gardener called his son and they took 2 pieces of rebar to go talk to the burglars.

Exactly what happened next is unclear but the home owner said there was blood on the rebar pieces.

The gardener and his son held the burglars until the cops arrived.

Then the cops arrived and the gardener said the cops beat on them for a while and took them away.

I have no idea if that is the "full force" or not but doesn't sound good.

1 hour ago, jrm30655 said:

That's a bit hard to quantify.

Two guys broke into a house in the neighborhood but their gardener was working at another house and saw them.  The gardener called his son and they took 2 pieces of rebar to go talk to the burglars.

Exactly what happened next is unclear but the home owner said there was blood on the rebar pieces.

The gardener and his son held the burglars until the cops arrived.

Then the cops arrived and the gardener said the cops beat on them for a while and took them away.

I have no idea if that is the "full force" or not but doesn't sound good.

Sounds good to me, like justice and real rule of law. Their jail time will be minimal.

Good for you, Serenity. And good for the other woman to go back and get his license plate number.

Now, as Al Berca says, if he's  actually caught he'll be subject to the full force of local Mexican law. Or lack thereof. There's the catch.

Lexy

I know the OP doesn't want to here this but just like in Canada and the United States what was described by her is not assault but is indecent exposure and a pretty minor crime. He ran away when confronted,so I doubt he will escalate into the real horrible crimes that she suggests. That's sort of like saying everyone that smokes the weed will eventually graduate to hard drugs. The only "assault" was on the eyes.

6 minutes ago, bmh said:

sounds to me like the cops beat on the people helping not on the burglar...so they will go to jail  because they beat on the burglar who was not doing anything to them..correct?  and that is justice??

JRM's post was a little confusing. I had to read it twice. What I got is that the cops arrived and beat on the burglars the gardeners were holding before taking the burglars away.

At least I hope that was the case.

Lexy

19 minutes ago, bmh said:

sounds to me like the cops beat on the people helping not on the burglar...so they will go to jail  because they beat on the burglar who was not doing anything to them..correct?  and that is justice??

No, they beat on the burglars

Guest bennie2

they. will. never. learn. stop running to daddy, hes not home. the badman will be roaming around doing his thing. that is a given. the PD do not care. its a minor crime in the US as well. this is what police will do: nothng. stop chasing the boogyman. stop lecturing the members of the webboard. warn your friends to stay off that road. this is beginning to look like "catch a predator" 

14 minutes ago, Lexy said:

Good for you, Serenity. And good for the other woman to go back and get his license plate number.

Now, as Al Berca says, if he's  actually caught he'll be subject to the full force of local Mexican law. Hmmm. There's the catch.

Lexy

Post the tag and we will keep an eye out for it.  the car description matches 10% of the cars down here

Guest bennie2

jrm30655: and???? what will you do when you find him? call the friendly policeman? if the man is in a frac then the private patrol can keep him out. otherwize consider it local color :)

1 hour ago, ned small said:

Is but just like in Canada and the United States what was described by her is not assault but is indecent exposure and a pretty minor crime.

This coming from a man who has been known to wear a plaid skirt - sorry, kilt, wit no undies.

I've just come down from the Isle of Skye,
I’m no very big and I'm awful shy,
And the lassies shout when I go by,
"Donald where’s your troosers."

Let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low,
Through the streets in my kilt I'll go,
And all the lassies shout hello
Donald where's your troosers.

A Lassie took me to a ball
And it was slippery in the hall
And I was feart that I would fall
Fur I hadnae on ma' troosers

I went down to London Town
And I had some fun in the underground
The ladies turned their heads around
Saying "Donald where's your troosers".

To wear the kilt is my delight
It isna wrong, I know its right
The islanders would get a fright
If they saw me in the troosers

They'd like to wed me everywan
Just let them catch me if they can
You cannae tak’ the breeks aff a Hielan’ man
And I don't wear the troosers

54 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

This coming from a man who has been known to wear a plaid skirt - sorry, kilt, wit no undies.

You are referring to mr. P  since I have never been to one of his Robbie Burns haggis dinners and neither have you, troll CHILLIN.

The incident happened on Calle del Manglar...not Rio Yaqui as the first one did. Yes as you said a minor crime but upsetting to be the target. However even as upsetting is the fact that the Mexican man will probably never get the treatment he should have.

We have very few young people in Villa Nova so I doubt the dire predictions of "rape" will ever happen.

Yes our cameras are very useful and a good investment. Thank you for mentioning them Mr. Al Berca!

And now back to the original topic: exhibitionists are NOT exactly good for the rep of Villa Nova, which, to me, is a very nice community, one where a woman should feel free to live alone and walk her dog (albeit hopefully in broad daylight) and NOT be offended by a pervert. I hope that, if it were me, I would be able to say, "Oh, dear, that's VERY small, you poor man," (must practice the Spanish for this!) and keep on walking. Hmmm. Is one allowed to carry a water pistol with ammonia in it? I forget. If so, maybe we ladies could get together and practice our aim;)

P.S. Who is Mr. P? What sausage fests? What am I missing?!?:!?

Archived