Chapala.com Webboard

Our baby wants a REAL home!

Hello Everyone, 

My adventure began three weeks ago when my Mom was hit by a car. Lucky for me that two people driving by saw our predicament. We all went to the vet to get help for my Mom. Unfortunately  she couldn’t be saved but she didn’t suffer. This is when my life changed forever. I am living temporarily with my foster Mom and three other dogs. I am only 8 months old and I need a forever home. After deworming, flea meds, vaccinations, spaying, and a bath and hair cut, I am ready to be adopted. I am mostly terrier and  weigh about 12 pounds. I am very good with other dogs and I don’t make a lot of noise. I am super friendly and love to give kisses. There is no place I would rather be than on a lap and I just can’t keep my tail from wagging. I love everyone that I meet even the vet with a needle in his hand. I would definitely give someone lots of love and joy. Please help me find a good home. 
If you have room in your home and heart, please call Martha at 333-903-8776 or Donna at 376-766-3364 or 331-533-9336. 

scruffy.thumb.jpg.0da8a854b310385000147f

Archived