Chapala.com Webboard

Integrity Clinic Closed

As of today (Friday) the Integrity Clinic is closed.

You will not believe where they are going to move.  They will be located 3 stores west of the Telmex office on the mtn. side of the carretera.  This is immediately west of Jara's Hardware.

The place where you can never find parking because of Telmex, Jara's, and the large trucks with bags of cement that are always parking there.  I cannot imagine where the staff will park much less the customers. They are remodeling what has always looked like a low house in the middle of the stores. 

The rent became too high at their old location so Dra. Pinta is moving.

I've noticed renovations going on over there but didn't know what was going into the space.  While not the ideal location from a parking standpoint, I understand why they moved.  It never ceases to amaze me how property owners raise rent here on existing businesses.

Valerie

There are 3 parking spots behind the new office and the owner of the building has applied for specific use parking spots in front.  Dra. Lupita (not Pinta) is quite pleased with her new digs. I hope it works out.  I have found her to be a good diagnostician.

How weird. I just talked to Lety who was setting us up with an appointment with Dr. Briseno. She made an appointment for us this coming Tuesday (July 12) and she didn't mention a thing about a move.

Lexy

I have been here for eleven years, and I have lost count of the number of times a store finishes up it's lease and the landlord kicks up the rent to double or more.  The landlord has always convinced himself that the renter won't  leave because it's too much trouble.  It never seems to occur to them to check the area for stores to rent and how much they are renting for.  Not once in my time here has there been any shortage of empty stores.  In addition, most stores here where I actually know the man or woman running the business, they are  working on a very small profit percentage.  You would think that word would get around about what a bad idea it is to try to gouge the tenant, but apparently it doesn't.

On 7/8/2016 at 5:44 PM, Lexy said:

How weird. I just talked to Lety who was setting us up with an appointment with Dr. Briseno. She made an appointment for us this coming Tuesday (July 12) and she didn't mention a thing about a move.

Lexy

That is because Letty works for Quality Care not Integrity

I think headlining this topic with Integrity Clinic closed was a very careless posting.  It looked like it was permanent instead of just moving.  It created angst for a lot of people'

They didn't miss a beat in serving the needs of their patients.

1 hour ago, Shira said:

I think headlining this topic with Integrity Clinic closed was a very careless posting.  It looked like it was permanent instead of just moving.  It created angst for a lot of people'

They didn't miss a beat in serving the needs of their patients.

I agree , a more appropriate heading would be "the Integrity Clinic is re locating"

Floradude I had no angst as I knew what was going on and responded to the questions people posted, but if you read the full set of postings you can see there were many who didn't and were upset and did not know that there was no problem that Dra. Lupita and the other doctors never missed a beat.

13 hours ago, Newjersey expat said:

That is because Letty works for Quality Care not Integrity

Yes, I know. As I stated in a later post, I made a mistake. Maybe you should read the posts before you correct someone.

One final thing to mention...

I also am a patient at Integrity.  On Wednesday I was in for an appointment and was expecting to be back for another on Friday.  On Thursday I received a call from my therapist that the clinic was closing "now."  This therapist was also caught totally by surprise.  On Thursday I posted what I was told. 

Instead of faulting the messenger perhaps you should be asking the managers of Integrity why patients were not told (especially if they had pending appointments), and why were there no signs in the office telling about the pending move.  Construction on the new site has been going on for sometime. 

Moderator..I agree with Bournemouth:

Please close my link..it has served it purpose.

Archived