Chapala.com Webboard

Al Berca

The very first store that you come to (on your right) as you are approaching Ocotlan is a good one.  They have good prices, but don't deliver so you have to arrange that separately.  Then as you are just about into Ocotlan on your left is a building with 4 furniture stores in one. They also have good prices.  But also don't deliver. The ones that deliver are quite a bit more expensive.  Sorry, but I don't know the names of any of them, but they are easy to see and right on the main hwy as you approach Ocotlan.

Thanks dog. Someone else mentioned the first one to me, also but not the second one. I want to avoid having to go into all 20+ stores only to find they are too expensive or too contemporary.  Appreciate your help.

Now, I have to figure out how to get everything back here.

On 7/11/2016 at 10:21 AM, Al Berca said:

Thanks dog. Someone else mentioned the first one to me, also but not the second one. I want to avoid having to go into all 20+ stores only to find they are too expensive or too contemporary.  Appreciate your help.

Now, I have to figure out how to get everything back here.

Sorry, I just saw this.  We used Strom White to bring the furniture back to our house.  It was still cheaper to buy the furniture in the first store and pay the fee and tip to Strom White.  A LOT cheaper than buying at the other stores. 

No problem. Went to both stores you suggested and others. Bought bedroom furniture at one of the four stores that are side by side, although one is now empty. Delivery charge will be 600. Almost bought couch and love seat from first store, but decided it was not the quality of a pair I had seen at Furniture 4 Less, where I did buy for a few thousand more. Delivery from the first store would have been 800 to Ajijic. Really appreciate your suggestions. Thank you.

Archived