Chapala.com Webboard

Heading up to GDL this morning in search of a reclining love seat.  Last one was purchased at Placencia Muebles but only has lasted less than 3 years.  The opening mechanisms failed at about 2 years and now springs are an issue.

Hoping someone knows of other furniture store options in GDL.

Thanks,

Valerie   :)

The local furniture store, not too far from Superlake on the same side as you head towards Riberas, will bring in anything that you find online. I can't remember the name of the store. Other than that, you may want to make a drive to Ocotlan. Lots of furniture outlets there and along the way. Much of what they build there is sold worldwide.

Only in Chapala would retirees be looking for a reclining love seat. Way to go, people! And I thought people here were only buying reclining swivel barca-loungers! (I could comment on the difficulties of 2 people trying to occupy a barca-lounger, but my imagination fails.

The store in Riberas Is run by Oscar Ibarra Mendoza.  It used to be called Furniture for Less (maybe still is). It is on the south side of the carretera in San Antonio, by Sunrise restaurant. Phone 766-4972. He carries quality furniture - we have bought several items from him including Palliser from Canada.  He will accept special orders.

22 minutes ago, Cortland said:

The store in Riberas Is run by Oscar Ibarra Mendoza.  It used to be called Furniture for Less (maybe still is). It is on the south side of the carretera in San Antonio, by Sunrise restaurant. Phone 766-4972. He carries quality furniture - we have bought several items from him including Palliser from Canada.  He will accept special orders.

He carries Palliser reclining love seats that come with a 5 year guarantee.

Archived