Chapala.com Webboard

e-cigs

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 11:53 AM, Al Berca said:

I think these became illegal to sell in Mexico about a year ago.

I remember reading that in a news article also. I was downtown and after reading this thread I went into a fully supplied "Head Shop" and they had 2 makes of them and cartridges. One type was larger and didn´t need a cartride, the tortoise shell colored ones. I know what they are used for as I saw them in bars and on the beach in Puerto Vallarta.

• 3 years later...

There are two smoke shops in Chapala, both on Hidalgo.  The one next to El Árbol del Café has them.  And the other one across the street, called the Smokehouse or something similar, might but its new and I haven't been there yet.  The store in the Chapala plaza next to the Cucumber restaurant (the one with the ugly green trolls out front) usually has e-cigs.

You can buy them at Dildoria and what they call the $ store at the plaza Ajijic. The $ store sells only a 0 nicotine oil in flavors. The Dildoria sells oil with nicotine of varying strengths. The e-mail cig itself is not anywhere near the quality of the state's but then again they are much less expensive. About $10.00 US