Chapala.com Webboard

clip on sunglasses

elrich

The only place that I ever found them was on a visit to the optician at LCS. She had them and I bought a pair from her several years ago. I still use them.

You probably sould stop by LCS and sign up for an appointment to see her. There was always a book in the back hallway for that purpose. Otherwise, you might have to wait until she finishes with her list of clients for that day.  Thursdays????

I don‘t; but it might have been $200 pesos. The lenses are plastic, but are still free of scratches and the clip and hinge still work as good as new.  I think I got them about three years ago.

• 1 year later...

Hey, I think you will rarely find sunglasses store at the lake side, So you can also go with the online store. As buying wholesale sunglasses from online store will give you a selection in style, designs, size and in color. There are many useful sites available on the Internet that are selling sunglasses in bulk at an affordable cost.

12 hours ago, JBSimpson said:

Hey, I think you will rarely find sunglasses store at the lake side, So you can also go with the online store. As buying wholesale sunglasses from online store will give you a selection in style, designs, size and in color. There are many useful sites available on the Internet that are selling sunglasses in bulk at an affordable cost.

JBSimpson,  I think if you look back, the OP already had found their answer back in June 2016.  

Gosh, about a week ago, I decided that I needed a pair of clip-on glasses and figured I would check at Walmart But never got around to it. Now I know where to go from a 2 year old thread with the answer to where I might buy a pair. And I didn't even need to do a search. 

Archived