Chapala.com Webboard

Restaurant Los Cinco Potrillos

geeser

• 4 months later...

Yes, they're open at lunch. Go straight into town on the main drag boulevard. Continue on that street through the plaza (it sort of goes through the middle of the square). Go past the plaza and take the first street that goes left (one way); I think it's only one block past the plaza. Turn left, go one block and turn left again (another one way street and the restaurant will be on your left. 

If if anyone else want to chime in and confirm these directions, thanks! It's been quite some time since we've been there. 

There is a new (about 4 months)

restaurant I recommend.  It's called  Alberelli.  It's located  on the frontage returno.

Coming from Chapala, take the returno to Ixtlahuacan...go past the Pemex and

begin taking the returno back to Guadalajara...just a few blocks ,  you'll see the sign

in yellow.   Open Mon-Sat at 3:00 pm and Sunday brunch at 9:00 am.

Great Mexican-Italian food at great prices.  Nice atmosphere,..Check it out.

You'll be surprised.....cell #   333-903-0338

4 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

Thanks. It sounds like if I just park at/near the plaza, walk left past Casa Guerrera and take my first right, I'll be there. You have described travelling in a square, basically. Is that correct.?

3 sides of a square. You'll be coming into town, go 1 block past the church, turn left onto a one way street, next street turn left again and the restaurant is right there on the left side of the street. All the times I've eaten there I've never had a problem finding a place to park. More so than by the town square.

15 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Thanks. I wasn't actually planning to park by the plaza, just trying to figure out the location if one was to be on foot.

You're absolutely right, Computer Guy. It's basically a square. As the cuervo flies, it would be southwest-ish from the center of the plaza. Buen provecho!!

Archived