Chapala.com Webboard

Food for Chicken - Where?

CalGal

Does anyone know where I can find chicken food (pellets)?  There must be a feed supply store around here someplace (near San Antonio).  I have only one pet chicken - she showed up in my yard a week ago and has decided to stay.  She's just a 'teenager' and so far is getting plenty of food from foraging in my yard and a bit of cracked corn/fruit that I give her in small amounts.

In Chapala, behind Soriana, four or five houses off Pepe Guizar and near the OXXO, is a feed store. Alfalfa, duck food, chicken food, dog and cat food, rostrojo, whole or split corn, salt blocks etc etc. 

I'm sorry I don't have a name or address, maybe someone else can provide that. 

2 hours ago, ericandleslie said:

In Chapala, behind Soriana, four or five houses off Pepe Guizar and near the OXXO, is a feed store. Alfalfa, duck food, chicken food, dog and cat food, rostrojo, whole or split corn, salt blocks etc etc. 

I'm sorry I don't have a name or address, maybe someone else can provide that. 

Drive down Pepe Guizar, the two lane road that is right before you get to Soriana, I think it has a brown colored boat sitting there as decor on the end of the street.  Go down that street, right at that corner where you see Oxxo on the right, turn right there, the street name is Venustiano Carranza.  About half way down on your right will be the feed store.  You will come out where the Pemex station is on Ave. Madero right down from Soriana.

Archived