Chapala.com Webboard

facilitator to get drivers licence?

Garth

Luzma Grande, Ajijic Concierge Services, took me into Guadalajara and ushered me through the process.  I couldn't have done it without her.  I had studied the test questions available on line, but several of the questions I actually had to answer were seen by me for the first time on the computer screen. You can reach her at 333 452 1670.

Two people in our household need to go get a license.  And I have a van that carries 7 .  Send me a PM if you want to get a group together.

When I was there in January, the written test was in Spanish only.  They do assign someone to help you if you have problems with that.  It was very, very crowded on that day and they asked Luzma to help me should it be necessary as they could not spare anyone.

Another HUGE vote for Luzma.  She helped me with this (she can translate all questions for you - but you must take the test.  It is all multiple choice).  Getting my renewal license took less than 10 minutes in Tlaquepaque. She helped me with immigration permanente (I was quoted 1600 USD and give wrong info from a lawyer - such as saying I needed to reprove financials (NOT!), photos, and she also translated marketing materials for me into Spanish ( a 6 page brochure) at a very, very reasonable fee.

Her rates are superb and she is a delightful person to ride with in the car.  She follows up with a synopsis in writing of anything you need to do or get in order to do whatever it is you need to do.  

Archived