Chapala.com Webboard

Puerto Vallarta contact for rentals Winter 2017?

We are looking for local people who might know whom to contact in Puerto Vallarta to Bucerias area for a winter rental.  We and another couple will be renting our Ajijic houses.

We are looking for 3 bedroom, pool and on the beach or within a block or two.   Jan to mid-March 2017.  We are willing to try different areas but prefer at least 3 weeks in each location. 

Thanks for any leads you have for that area..

4 hours ago, solajijic said:

We are looking for local people who might know whom to contact in Puerto Vallarta to Bucerias area for a winter rental.  We and another couple will be renting our Ajijic houses.

We are looking for 3 bedroom, pool and on the beach or within a block or two.   Jan to mid-March 2017.  We are willing to try different areas but prefer at least 3 weeks in each location. 

Thanks for any leads you have for that area..

Yup, go during hurricane season rather than the hot months of April & May.  Not may idea of a good time.

RVGringo, thanks.  I have been looking on VRBo, Homeway and AirBnB and thought to ask here just looking for a closer connection.  The fees VRBO are now charging are outrageous so maybe someone will see my request and we will both save ourselves a bundle.  At $3K a month or so every bit helps. 

I am not sure I understand the hurricane time frame in the high season, Jan-Feb-March, isn't typically considered a weather risk in PV area.  We enjoyed last winter in that area versus the overcast dreary Ajijic weather we have begun to have during January and February.

Your time frame is definitely not hurricane season, which is usually October.  There are often overcast skies and some rain in Dec-January and this last season it rained in March, but it was just rain, not storms. Earlier poster seems woefully misinformed.

Archived