Chapala.com Webboard

I have a small but mighty kitchen and it has seen better days.  I am looking for someone locally who does quality kitchen remodels.  We are looking at gutting everything and having new cabinets installed, new floor tile and granite countertops.  Does anybody have someone they have used recently with good quality and prices?

3 hours ago, Intercasa said:

I have a small but mighty kitchen and it has seen better days.  I am looking for someone locally who does quality kitchen remodels.  We are looking at gutting everything and having new cabinets installed, new floor tile and granite countertops.  Does anybody have someone they have used recently with good quality and prices?

I have a tiny kitchen, love to cook & after living on a sailboat 20 years know how to use space efficiently. Did not use a contractor.  I used David who has a cabinet factory in Ixtlauacan. ( He is Rudys top guy).    Ray did not want the job.  Cabinets are top quality.  Would be happy to show you all the features centro Ajijic.   PM me with email & I can send you photos but will not do justice to the work

Archived