Chapala.com Webboard

KM 33 Speed Camera

Thanks for the heads up.  Nice little racket they have there.  Stick a camera with a low speed limit setting in the middle of a four lane highway out in the boondocks.  A sure money maker for the government thieves.

No doubt they'll use the money to fix all the pot holes on that road, won't they?

:D

There are 2, one is a tripod and the other is inside a White VW Jetta parked on the roadside.

The Jetta is probably there to make sure someone doesn't steal the camera! Isn't there a website to see if you have a ticket in advance of actually receiving it in the mail?

I haven't checked in a while but now I can't get it to recognize our plate and vin. I used small letters, I used caps, spaces on the plate, no spaces and dashes. What am I doing wrong?

You can enter your plate with small letters followed by the number with no space, like this: jld9999, then enter the last four digits of your VIN number.

When you click on "Consultar" and you have no tickets you will see a small window "No Existe Adeudo", if you have tickets you will see how much you owe.

Archived