Chapala.com Webboard

ALARM SYSTEM

A fellow by the name of Myron, now deceased, lived in Chapala Haciendas and used to install some inexpensive alarm systems.  He bought the systems in Guad but I don't know Does a what the name of the system was.  Does anyone know if someone "picked up" this type of business installing/progamming these inexpensive alarms?

7 hours ago, tomgates said:

A neighbor has SOSE and the alarm is tripped fairly often, and we call them and no one responds. 

Not been our experience nor that of several neighbours who have the SOSE system installed.  In any event, I was not suggesting that the OP install the SOSE system, just that Danny with SOSE says they can help repair or install the system that Myron sold.  That doesn't involve any monitoring or ongoing service.  That said, I do not know of anyone who has used Danny to do this but am just passing on what he told me.

15 hours ago, tomgates said:

A neighbor has SOSE and the alarm is tripped fairly often, and we call them and no one responds. 

My experience also. I hate my neighbors SOSE alarm for the above reasons.  Once we had six hours of it at night. 

Archived