Chapala.com Webboard

I need my new Driver's License from Canada or the US if you are flying or driving.

I need my new Driver's license document from Canada (or the US) if you are flying or driving.

My wallet was stolen in Guadalajara with my Canadian drivers license in it. I now have a temporary driver's license at my home in the Vancouver, Canada area. If you, or someone you know and trust, will be driving or flying to the Ajijic area BY JULY 10, 2016 and can bring the new driver's license for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please contact me by email at:

Tomlang888@yahoo.ca

Gracias!

Tom

16 hours ago, TomIsReady said:

I need my new Driver's license document from Canada (or the US) if you are flying or driving.

My wallet was stolen in Guadalajara with my Canadian drivers license in it. I now have a temporary driver's license at my home in the Vancouver, Canada area. If you, or someone you know and trust, will be driving or flying to the Ajijic area BY JULY 10, 2016 and can bring the new driver's license for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please contact me by email at:

Tomlang888@yahoo.ca

Gracias!

Tom

Can you not have someone send it to you via FedEx or DHL?  I did that with a new credit card that was sent to my home in Canada.  They shipped it via DHL....it was here in Ajijic in three days!

One of us will be going to Texas this month and returning in a week.  If you can get it mailed to us in Texas to be received while we are there,  we can bring it for you.  If you are interested , contact me via PM.

Archived