Chapala.com Webboard

Pool service

We just used Raphael after getting no follow up phone call from another popular pool service person recommended on this board by many.  Raphael was prompt and did a great job diagnosing a problem.  The store is called Albarca and we also get all our pool equipment and supplies there. They are much less expensive than some other pool stores.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:08 PM, congodog said:

We just used Raphael after getting no follow up phone call from another popular pool service person recommended on this board by many.  Raphael was prompt and did a great job diagnosing a problem.  The store is called Albarca and we also get all our pool equipment and supplies there. They are much less expensive than some other pool stores.

Interesting I have been shopping at all the local pool supply places for years and that one is the most expensive by far. I've shopped there a number of times but never bought as it is too pricey.

The only local "expert" for pool service is Carlos Taylor. carlostaylor@gmail.com  331 410 4414

He services over a hundred pools Lakeside and speaks English.

1 hour ago, patrick2521 said:

I need a Pool pump I am in the states I can't get to me house please advise. Contact and phone numbers please. And any recommendations.

What are you asking for?

14 hours ago, cedros said:

Interesting I have been shopping at all the local pool supply places for years and that one is the most expensive by far. I've shopped there a number of times but never bought as it is too pricey.

The only local "expert" for pool service is Carlos Taylor. carlostaylor@gmail.com  331 410 4414

He services over a hundred pools Lakeside and speaks English.

I tried Carlos first, but he seems to be too busy.  Took me forever to get a hold of him and when I finally did, although we talked, he was to call me back and never did, so I moved on to someone else.

2 hours ago, congodog said:

I tried Carlos first, but he seems to be too busy.  Took me forever to get a hold of him and when I finally did, although we talked, he was to call me back and never did, so I moved on to someone else.

I've heard that before but he is probably the most knowledgeable.

Archived