Chapala.com Webboard

WEA / Boomers coverage levels were cut!

In addition to the huge increase in annual premium - and the raised deductible - I just compared my WEA statement of benefits / coverage from last year, to the new one that was sent out.

Last year, the percent covered in most of the categories was 100%.  This year, those categories display 90% coverage.

holdrja,

Add this important fact to my recent post, by clicking onto this link: WEA BLUE ANGLE/ BOOMERS Health Premium Increase with 11 DAYS NOTICE!!!)

There is a whole thread on this... Add this information to that please, I am the OP and would appreciate that.

28 minutes ago, PORTIMOM said:

holdrja,

Add this important fact to my recent post, by clicking onto this link: WEA BLUE ANGLE/ BOOMERS Health Premium Increase with 11 DAYS NOTICE!!!)

There is a whole thread on this... Add this information to that please, I am the OP and would appreciate that.

Portimom - I deliberately started a new thread because the old one had degenerated into a whole bunch of different topics and discussions.

24 minutes ago, Bontekoe said:

Listen you all JOIN IMSS

Oh yeah - join IMSS and like some folks, be denied coverage / care after having paid into the system for years.  Bontekoe, I suggest you read some of the old threads on problems with IMSS, especially Lakeside.  If you must join a public health program, at the least you could suggest Seguro Popular.  And, please don't hijack the thread that I started about WEA coverage levels in the new Boomers group policies.

2 hours ago, holdrja said:

Portimom - I deliberately started a new thread because the old one had degenerated into a whole bunch of different topics and discussions.

That's fine... didn't know you had noted my thread

Archived