Chapala.com Webboard

Bellon Insurance for Health

What is the current insurance premium for Bellon health and does it differ for a 58 year old vs a 70 year old?

Contact information please.

Email, as well as phone.

Currently on Boomers, but the announcement of a 1,000 hike in deductable to 3,500 and 600 USD increase on premium ($1,940.00) 

is a bit severe for someone without pre-existing anything and young.  Funny, they didn't give even two weeks notice before required renewal/commitment. That was the most unimpressive element in this.

Not sure what you are asking but I have Met Life insurance with Bellon for years.  Wonderful agent. Insurance premium will depend on what policy you choose and what deductible you choose.  If you need his contact information:

Office phone 766-5151, 

Email for Andre Bellon:  andre@bellon.com.mx

9 minutes ago, sm1mex said:

Not sure what you are asking but I have Met Life insurance with Bellon for years.  Wonderful agent. Insurance premium will depend on what policy you choose and what deductible you choose.  If you need his contact information:

Office phone 766-5151, 

Email for Andre Bellon:  andre@bellon.com.mx

That is exactly what I was requesting.  Thank you!

16 minutes ago, sm1mex said:

ok.. sent them an email.  Phone is not going through.  Thank you so much... Hope he has weekend hours and checks his email regularly!

6 minutes ago, barbara habacht said:

He will be in his office fromc 10-1 on Saturday

Yes, Bellon contacted me very promptly.  Thank you Barbara!

• 3 years later...
7 hours ago, camillenparadise said:

IS there a Bucerias office of Bellon open in Bucerias? If so, what is their phone number? I have a claim which needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY, as it has taken every peso I have to cover the hospital bills I have already paid.

Thanks Maria!!!!

Camille Waters

Use the info listed to call or email them tomorrow and ask. 

• Like 1

The only office I know of Bellon is in San Antonio lake side.  I have been with him 10 years and he has never failed to answer his phone and I have needed him many times in the past.  If for some reason he is ill or out of cell service area, he has other contacts in his office to call.

• Sad 1