Chapala.com Webboard

Moving to Mexico from central Canada?

Are any of you considering moving from central Canada to Mexico? I live in the beautiful Lake Chapala area now, and am hoping to coordinate sharing a shipping container with somebody considering a move. Boxes only, no furniture or appliances.  Hopeful! :)

DeborahM - I have used Strom-white who had my stuff put in a container and then co-ordinated to ship several containers of other people here.   Not everone is a fan of the same mover but for me they were great.   I do realize crap happens but I honestly believe they worked hard to make my move as easy as possible.

3 hours ago, El Cartero said:

DeborahM - I have used Strom-white who had my stuff put in a container and then co-ordinated to ship several containers of other people here.   Not everone is a fan of the same mover but for me they were great.   I do realize crap happens but I honestly believe they worked hard to make my move as easy as possible.

THANKS...very interested in learning more about your experience...will try to pm you, but with this "new system" on this board, some folks don't receive pm's...trying!

Archived