Chapala.com Webboard

I see Lily at the Hotel Perico every week.  She has been excellent at working out kinks and keeping my sciatic nerve in place which could cause me problems, but not with her expert hands.  Most would say it's not a "relaxing massage", it's not mean't to be, it's therapeutic, but I find now that I struggle not to fall asleep.  I know that she was originally an orthopedic surgeon, but eye issues forced her to give up the profession so I trust her to know the body well and I don't mind paying for that knowledge and experience.

She doesn't speak English, but an appointment can be made through Tom who manages the hotel.

I like Lupe at 250 pesos.   He has been held in high esteem for years.   As to logic of price, I personally don't give a hoot about US dollars.   If a maid makes 50 pesos an hour and more than many professionals, then IN MY OPINION Lupe's price is right on the mark.  I would expect to pay more for a certified therapist, but not much.

he even comes to your house although he is quite popular and difficult to make a quick do me today appointment.  Contact info I don't have handy but a site search will reveal his contact info.

Archived