Chapala.com Webboard

Excellent Deep Cleaning Job

The house we bought in Ajijic several months ago had been standing vacant for nearly six months before that. We have had a lot of relatively small jobs done before we move in. The last big job was a complete deep cleaning--there were filthy windows, cobwebs, dead bugs, accumulated grime and soap residue, dust, dirt, etc. We were completely satisfied with the job done by Enrique Hernández and his crew at Lakeside Home Services. He was prompt and quick. When he was held up half an hour and needed to be late, he called to tell us. He did outstanding work at a reasonable price which remained the same even after a little unexpected additional work was revealed. We basically felt we were in good, trusted hands with him on the job. As a plus, he speaks much better English than my poor Spanish. His phone numbers are 766-5360, 331-282-5020. Email: enrique151979@hotmail.com. Highly recommended!

I've been using them for about a year and am happy also. I'm pretty busy right now and can't be hoping for a call back or sitting around wondering if someone will show. It's nice to have alternatives when things don't work out with a different service provider.

For the record. I know several people who've had excellent experiences with Spring Clean.Recently, too. But I didn't. So far I'm happy with Enrique and Tania and their crew, etc.

Archived