Chapala.com Webboard

Gary Ajijic Guest house

Hey there.  I used to live in Ajijic circa 2006.  We stayed at this Bed and Breakfast called Ajijic Guest house that was pretty close to the Lake Chapala society.  When I search for it on Google nothing comes up.  Does anyone know Gary that used to own it?  Was wondering where he might be...

For what it's worth: There is no B&B near LCS with that name, but there is an Estrellita's and a Casa Blanca which have been there for at least 8 years.  May have changed hands, but they may have some information.  In the next block north is Adobe Walls Inn.  Good luck.

33 minutes ago, the walkers said:

Gary DiTulio, next door to Barbara's Bazaar on Independecia. don't know if he's still doing it, but i did see him a few months back...

Gary lives, I believe, in lower La Floresta as stated below.  He owned and renovated the guesthouse referred to by the OP which, as the Walkers said, was next to Barbara's Bazaar on Independencia.  The B and B closed a number of years ago.  I have no idea what he has been doing since then, but see him very occasionally around town.

It was a nice guest house he ran.  If you go to this Facebook group he is a member in there, find him, then click on him and then leave him a message and voila he is found.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/785666514831385/

I haven't seen Gary in several weeks and at that time he was considering going back to the US for a while again if not permanently. His  house is in La Floresta roughly across from DIF. Other than periodically renting out the house,casita or motorhome he hasn't run any kind of business here in years, other than breeding Basset hounds about 4- 5 years ago.

Archived