Chapala.com Webboard

Anti-aging/cancer drug Rapamycin available locally?

18 hours ago, ericandleslie said:

Let's hope not. There's lots of swampland and bridges for sale though.

If you research Rapamycin you'll find that the anti-aging claims are backed by some pretty sound science. Definitely not snake oil. There are some very promising anti-aging therapies in the pipeline such as telomere lengthening and various senolytics, in addition to organ regeneration via stem cells and crispr gene editing therapies that have the potential to add a significant number of years of life. Life extension technology is increasing at an exponential rate and even we older folks will be able to benefit should we choose to be early adopters. If Rapamycin has even a fair chance of adding 5 or 10 years to my life with tolerable side effects then I'll take it. I've got only one life to live and I intend to drag it out it out as long as possible. 

9 hours ago, Ajijic_hiker said:

just wondering how you got those gigantic ears? was it perhaps  a side effect of 'telomere lengthening senolytics?'

ROFL! I just woke up and this is the first thing I read. I'm still laughing! What a great way to start the day, thank you! Hahaha! 

Eric

Archived