Chapala.com Webboard

cataract surgeon

Hi there,

I have been off and on this web board for a couple of years.  I actually live in Austin, Tx.  Does anyone know of a good Eye Doctor that does Lasik Cataract Surgery in Guadalajara?

I only have catastrophic insurance and the prices here are astronomical!!!

Thanks,

Donna

I extensively researched and interviewed five Ophthalmic surgeons, and then spoke with six post cataract surgery patients of the MD I selected to perform my operation in October 2014.  I personally elected to have during my cataract surgery soft permeable multifocal lens implantation, since I was a candidate, and could free myself from having to wear glasses as a result.  I choose Andres Padilla, MD, Centro Oftalmológico San Pablo in Zapopan on Avenida Americas. I feel its' absolutely essential for each person considering and needing to have this surgery to do their own personal up-front research in order to determine the absolute best Oftalmológico surgeon for them.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:43 PM, MXCompadre said:

I extensively researched and interviewed five Ophthalmic surgeons, and then spoke with six post cataract surgery patients of the MD I selected to perform my operation in October 2014.  I personally elected to have during my cataract surgery soft permeable multifocal lens implantation, since I was a candidate, and could free myself from having to wear glasses as a result.  I choose Andres Padilla, MD, Centro Oftalmológico San Pablo in Zapopan on Avenida Americas. I feel its' absolutely essential for each person considering and needing to have this surgery to do their own personal up-front research in order to determine the absolute best Oftalmológico surgeon for them.

Thank you for your answer.  I too believe in research and I would like to get the mutifocal lens implantation.   Where, exactly is Zapopan?  Is that in the Guadalajara area?

Why did you choose Andres Padilla?

36 minutes ago, dudleysmama said:

Thank you for your answer.  I too believe in research and I would like to get the multifocal lens implantation.   Where, exactly is Zapopan?  Is that in the Guadalajara area?

Why did you choose Andres Padilla?

I sent you a PM [private message].  

Archived