Chapala.com Webboard

They are usually available fro Home Depot (call Cynthia to bring what you need if you can't go yourself). I have also seen it locally but can't remember where. I bet you could order one from any of the local garden stores.

3 hours ago, Osoprehistorico said:

Maybe make your own after buying a length of hose and poking holes in it at the appropriate locations.  Buy the fittings and put a stopper fitting at the end or just a nozzle sprayer.  Do you intend to bury it superficially?

Soaker hose doesn't have holes in it- it is make of a material that seeps water out of the whole hose itself. They are great for water conservation with deep watering. Personally I have found it better to leave it on the surface rather than burying it- no one will accidentally stick a shovel through it, and if it is buried, it can get throttled by roots.

20 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

Hmmm, one person says none at Home Depot, one says usually Home Depot, one says definitely Home Depot. Nice to see a consensus.

LOL! For the record, I have actually bought soaker hoses from Home Depot. Like everything else sometimes its there. Sometimes not. For the record, anything you can find on the HomeDepot US website can be ordered from your local HomeDepot.mx.  All you need is patience. A very good virtue if you live in Mexico. 'Course, since you have to wait anyway, why not see if you can order it locally first? ....just a thought..

amazon.com.mx has many options to choose from for soaker hoses. The prices seem a little steep, even after the exchange rate, but then I haven't bought one for years so don't remember what they go for. Also you would have to check the shipping cost, which in my experience has been quite reasonable unless the product is labelled "importacion".

Archived