Chapala.com Webboard

Festival Gourmet Panorama Ajijic 2016

elmosquita

Hello friends, I want to invite you and your friends to live the Festival Gourmet Panorama expirience. 

This will be a great gastronomic event, with the best location in La Ribera de Chapala, Lomas de Chapinaya in Ajijic, in front of La Canacinta, it will be the 14 and 15 of this month.

7 restaurants participating, 2 from Ajijic (La Peña de Santos Rico and El Jardin de Ninette), 4 from Guadalajara (Alariz, Eulogio, El Burgues, and St. Remy, formerly in Ajijic) and 1 from Tequila (La Postera).

There will be 10 wine houses, 10 agave destileries, beer producers, deli area, wine tastings, full bar, 2 stages with national and local musicians, cooking  classes, kids area, and the best view of the lake.

Plus: Maru Toledo and Las Mujeres del Maiz, will be presenting her project as the most important reasercher in the Jalisco Gastronomic history, she will be talking about her book, her documentary film and they will do the entire mole  ceremony. 

You can buy your tickets in pre-sale at: www.boletia.com. under Festival Panorama Gourmet Ajijic., or with Jose Melendrez at the Ajijic Plaza.

Please find some more info @: www.gourmetpanorama.com

Hope to see you there.

Oscar Perez.

El Jardín de Ninette

Helped translate some of the information for the event, here it is hope it helps

Our Gourmet Festival comes to give homage to all the new culinary tendencies, with wine and food tastings, beautiful dishes, and the best chef´s conferences.

-          Cuisine: renowned restaurants of top cuisines featuring exclusive dishes.

-          Deli: to sweeten life with coffee, appetizers, and Ice cream.

-          Country: The world of the hand crafted beer alongside country spirits: Tequila, mezcal and more.

-          Cava Bunker: where you can find some of the best wines.

-          Organic Foods Market: focused on organic and handcrafted food.

-          Handcrafted Jewelry and art.

-          In addition to delighting your palate with the most exquisite flavors, you will be able to enjoy live music from a variety of genres.

GOURMET PASSPORT   - SATURDAY   COST $450.00 pesos.

INCLUDES:

-Festival entrance.

-Trolley experience.

-Conference of Master Class Chef´s (RSVP)

-Wine and hand-crafted beer tastings. (RSVP)

- Art expositions

- Access to the concerts by the Guest Artists.

- Jalisco ´s Traditional Mole tasting by “Maru Toledo y las Mujeres del Maíz”

+ 01 commemorative glass so you can try the wine of your liking.

+ 07 Dishes to taste the different flavors of Panorama.

+01 Deli Dessert.

SATURDAY TICKET COST $180.00 (presale) / On the Day of the event $220.00 pesos.

INCLUDES:
-Festival entrance.
-Trolley experience.

-Wine and hand crafted tastings. (RSVP)
- Art expositions
- Access to the concerts by the guest artists.

- Jalisco ´s Traditional Mole tasting by “Maru Toledo y las Mujeres del Maíz”

PAQUETE GOURMET - SUNDAY COST: $450.00 pesos.
INCLUDES:

-Festival entrance.

-Trolley experience.

- Art expositions

- Access to the concerts by the guest artists.

+ 01 commemorative glass so you can try the wine of your liking.

+ 07 Dishes to taste the different flavors of Panorama.

+01 Deli Dessert.

SUNDAY TICKET - COST $180.00 pesos.

INCLUDES:
-Festival entrance.
-Trolley experience.

- Art expositions
- Access to the concerts of the guest artists.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

Bring a hat, comfortable clothes, sunglasses, umbrella, sun block, proper footwear to walk on grass.

Bring a blanket so you can make your Picnic with an impressive panoramic view.

WHERE CAN YOU FIND YOUR TICKETS?
https://panorama.boletia.com/bookings/500cb8512b/pick_ticketS

You can purchase your tickets with any of our expositors: Pierrot, EL Jardín de Ninitte (Ajijic), Alariz, Curanto, El Burgués y Peña de Santos Ricos (Ajijic).

With ambassadors and RP’s officials.

Pet friendly with a leash and cleaning kit.

Minors younger than 7 years old don’t pay the entrance fee, there will be a play center for them with games (separate cost per child).

“A unique and unforgettable experience of flavors and transformation of the senses, from an exquisite and inspirational venue”.

30 minutes ago, Santos Rico said:

They will be participating in this event and to my knowledge they are still open, here is what they will be ofering in this event and their adress

sr remy.png

The address given above is that of Casa Tres Leones where St. Remy was formerly located. They closed either December 2105 or January 2016. It would be wonderful is they reached a new lease agreement with the B&B but I'm not holding my breath.....   

I just read Oscar's OP on this topic and he mentions that St. Remy was formally of Ajijic and Guadalajara. I am not sure that they actually have a physical presence there outside of Pierrot. Also, on second glance, it looks like the poster says you can buy tickets Casa Tres Leones so who know what might be going on!

On 13/5/2016 at 7:37 PM, artsnob said:

My group of eleven, decided not to participate in this event as it is tooo hot  this time of year...and aalot of us do not drink wine...

The climate is great, and well there are plenty of other things to experience in this event, the food, the beer, the live music, the art, the handcrafted jewelry among others and the spectacular view.

Hopefully this will be the first of many other Gourmet Festivals in Ajijic.

On 12/5/2016 at 2:36 PM, mexbound said:

Note how I said:  "St Remy Ajijic (managed by Pierrot) is no longer open."

You ask them on Sat or Sun if they are still open in Ajijic.

Hi I asked them yesterday, their intention is to come back to Ajijic as soon as they can.

Archived