Chapala.com Webboard

Found Black Digital Camera with Disks

It's my camera and I very very badly want to reclaim it.  Thanks so much for posting the pic.  Do you know how I could get in touch with whoever found it?  Would love to know details.  I emailed you with my phone number, Wendy.  

Thanks mainly to you, Wendy, I appreciate your help and all you did to get me in touch with the finder and to reunite me with my camera.  I'm also pleased to have "discovered" C2 and will be back soon to test your cuisine.  In the meantime, I wanted to share the first picture I took with my reclaimed camera! 

IMG_5964.jpg

Wendy, I just love how this played out. I'm up here in Missouri checking this board several times a day while Skyping with Remi. I knew she'd lost her camera, and that she was aching for its loss. When I clicked on your post, I immediately recognized her living room, her couch. Wow, it was thrilling! I'm so happy that you took the time & effort to post here, and that we were able to reunite Remi & her camera. You did a Really Good Thing here. Thank you!

And--it really makes me see the value of this message board.  I want to thank those of you who maintain it, moderate it and make it possible.  It is a valuable resource for our community.  Also, Wendy, it may be confusing that "Remi" is a name some friends call me while others cling to "Judy."  I answer to both.  Rest assured you gave the camera to the right person!

Archived