Chapala.com Webboard

Keep an eye out?

Saturn

There is a couple on town, they say the are from Tijuana, although the man has 'Jalisco ' tatooed across his chest. He has many tattoos, not particularly well done, including tear drops at both eyes. They say they are looking for work, but will ask for money, if you decline his offer for work. My radar went on alert.

I have seen them several times today in Lower Chula Vista, today, and that is where my encounter happened. They have also been spotted in Walmart.  I can only report what I experienced. Maybe others have seen them in other places.  All I can say is that I felt very wary around them. I felt uncomfortable and I really didn't like the look of those tatoos, especially the teardrop ones.

So anyone with a lot of tattoos is out to rob you?

Of course not! I have absolutely nothing against tatoos. For all you know, I am covered with them. But I know gang tatoos when I see them. And I know when I feel something isn't right. I am only mentioning this because I would feel terrible if I didn't, and something happened to someone. 

The Belgian with the black dog is also outthere again...  and no leash ...  on the dog.,

3 minutes ago, Saturn said:

Of course not! I have absolutely nothing against tatoos. For all you know, I am covered with them. But I know gang tatoos when I see them. And I know when I feel something isn't right. I am only mentioning this because I would feel terrible if I didn't, and something happened to someone. 

You're absolutely right about the tattoos being prison/gang tatoos,the tear drops are a dead give away.

5 hours ago, Saturn said:

There is a couple on town, they say the are from Tijuana, although the man has 'Jalisco ' tatooed across his chest. He has many tattoos, not particularly well done, including tear drops at both eyes. They say they are looking for work, but will ask for money, if you decline his offer for work. My radar went on alert.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teardrop_tattoo

47 minutes ago, julibaga said:

Beware of most retired or veterans who have tattoos then. It seems foolish to think that way, because he is tattooed and ask for work or money .... Did he put you a weapon in the chest?

Moderator, please close this topic.

Please see my post above regarding tatoos...like I said, no bias there. I met these people, my radar went up. Just letting folks know. I have lived here a long time, and stuff happens. 

I give up. Next time I will say nothing. Julibaga, maybe you can locate them, hire them, and see how it goes. Then report back.

Archived