Chapala.com Webboard

Dr. Candy, dentist

Kyle

Give it up, Gringo. You didn't post anything that was on Google...just similar pictures. Do you really have so much time on your hands that you have to attack anyone who doesn't goosestep in line with you? I normally like to read differing opinions on most topics, often arguing as much as the next person, but you seem hell bent to make everyone see only your view. I don't think a fake post would go this far to make a point. 

1 hour ago, gringohombre said:

I have only limited experience at computer detective work but in just a short time I uncovered the genesis of this photo on Google that I am posting a screenshot of here...and it was not from his/her dentist!!! I always believe in my instincts and have proven myself right again. Please people, be skeptical of EVERYTHING you suspect of being FAKE NEWS on this or any other platform of this modern miracle that could end up destroying modern civilization!!!

Photo 2.jpg

you obviously do NOT know how to read a CAT scan. If you did, you would be able to see that my scan is NOT these photos.

Just now, Tingting said:

Give it up, Gringo. You didn't post anything that was on Google...just similar pictures. Do you really have so much time on your hands that you have to attack anyone who doesn't goosestep in line with you? I normally like to read differing opinions on most topics, often arguing as much as the next person, but you seem hell bent to make everyone see only your view. I don't think a fake post would go this far to make a point. 

Gringo obviosuly has anger issues and wants to attack me. He's an :(). Gringo, I hope you still keep goig to Candy and gets some implants from her while you're at it! Why would I want to attack an innocent dentist? There would be nothing in it for me. I'm posting for two reasons. 1. She refused to give me my money back. 2. She turned around and is blaming me for it. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gail C said:

Gringo obviosuly has anger issues and wants to attack me. He's an :(). Gringo, I hope you still keep goig to Candy and gets some implants from her while you're at it! Why would I want to attack an innocent dentist? There would be nothing in it for me. I'm posting for two reasons. 1. She refused to give me my money back. 2. She turned around and is blaming me for it. 

I am not doubting that you have a beef with Dr. Candy...just that you posted a fake photo regarding that. Here is a screen shot of what you posted showing the information box when you put the cursor over it and then right click. When you scroll down to Search Google For Image and left click it shows what you downloaded and I posted earlier that cannot be your mouth! This is an actual screen shot from Google regarding some sort of technical info about:

Computed axial tomography

Tomography is the obtaining of images of cuts or sections of an object. The possibility of obtaining images of reconstructed tomographic sections in non-transverse planes has led to the current preference for calling this technique computed tomography or CT rather than CT. Wikipedia

If you enlarge the thumbnails on the right of the photo you posted you will see the details of this technical information. You downloaded this photo from Google! I was born in the morning but not yesterday morning! Yes, please do post the actual Cat scan that you have and maybe this will make more sense. I will be going to set up an appointment with Dr. Candy next week and ask her if she wants to have her side of this story posted here. 

Info.jpg

19 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

I am not doubting that you have a beef with Dr. Candy...just that you posted a fake photo regarding that. Here is a screen shot of what you posted showing the information box when you put the cursor over it and then right click. When you scroll down to Search Google For Image and left click it shows what you downloaded and I posted earlier that cannot be your mouth! This is an actual screen shot from Google regarding some sort of technical info about:

Computed axial tomography

Tomography is the obtaining of images of cuts or sections of an object. The possibility of obtaining images of reconstructed tomographic sections in non-transverse planes has led to the current preference for calling this technique computed tomography or CT rather than CT. Wikipedia

If you enlarge the thumbnails on the right of the photo you posted you will see the details of this technical information. You downloaded this photo from Google! I was born in the morning but not yesterday morning! Yes, please do post the actual Cat scan that you have and maybe this will make more sense. I will be going to set up an appointment with Dr. Candy next week and ask her if she wants to have her side of this story posted here. 

Info.jpg

Can you explain these details in the original photo from the Google download that you posted?

Original.jpg

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Gail C said:

you obviously do NOT know how to read a CAT scan. If you did, you would be able to see that my scan is NOT these photos.

So now you are retracting this statement in your original post a few hours ago: "This is a screen shot of the implants I got from Dr. Candy." ? That's a good start.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, gringohombre said:

So now you are retracting this statement in your original post a few hours ago: "This is a screen shot of the implants I got from Dr. Candy." ? That's a good start.

No I'm not! My perodontist here in Housotn took these screen shots of the implants that Dr. Candy placed. I'm done debating you. You're a moron.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Pleeeze!!! You have the Tin Eye. Go to her/his posted photo, put the curser over it and right click. You will see a box come up...go down to Search Google for Image and then left click and Bingo you will see the Google Image. Did her/his dentist post this? Why has the OP not responded here with his/her defense with her/his THIRD post here??? I do not even know why I am wasting my time...YES Santa Clause is real!!!

if you are questioning that those CAT scans are from google, you can always ask Dr. Bea in Chula Vista. She is my friend that I stayed with when I came get get the implants done. She is the one that told me to go to Dr. Candy. She feels just awful about making that recommendation to me. 

3 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Hey goofyhombre, the implants are from Dr. Candy, not the CAT scan.