Chapala.com Webboard

Making Greeting Cards

8 minutes ago, stantheman said:

I am trying to find someone who makes greeting cards.  If anyone can help with a name and contact details, it would be appreciated.  766-4389

A little more specific, as in .........do you want to have an image printed on a greeting card or???

A close friend of ours has had to return suddenly to the USA and will not be returning to Chapala.  She was an avid 'card maker' and subsequently there is a large stock of

card-making materials and supplies - hundreds of stamps and embellishments as examples - that we need to move.

3 hours ago, stantheman said:
44 minutes ago, stantheman said:

A close friend of ours has had to return suddenly to the USA and will not be returning to Chapala.  She was an avid 'card maker' and subsequently there is a large stock of

card-making materials and supplies - hundreds of stamps and embellishments as examples - that we need to move.

Well there are stamped on images, stuck-on images etc on home-made stiff paper cards.  I'm not an expert so I hope this additional info helps?

The Lake Chapala Society Childrens' Art Program has a large number of local children who go the space at the rear of the grounds for free art instruction.  They make cards to sell and would be highly appreciative of your contribution of materials.  Saturday mornings until noon.  Program director:  Danielle Page.

stantheman - I have a friend who creates these types of cards and sells them, with the entire purchase price of the card donated to Hope House boys orphanage in Ixtlahuacan. Sweets 'N Treats shop on 16 de septiembre near Cocinart, in Ajijic, carries her cards.  Please let me know if you would like my friend's contact information.  The kids' art program at LCS would not be a bad recipient of the materials, although to use the dies and other card making materials well, it would be good if the kids' had someone knowledgable in card making. 

Archived