Chapala.com Webboard

Easter brunch?

ccpluspw

Real de Chapla in Lower La Floresta is a beautiful hotel and site along the lake and they have a wonderful brunch and luncheon buffet every weekend.  Hacienda del Lago on Ocampo a block west of Aquiles Serdan has Sunday brunch. Roberto's has a Sunday brunch. I'm sure there are other places open on Sunday, and reservations will be a must. 

Real de Chapala really is a beautiful setting, nice to take guests there for the view. It's probably been six months ago, but we were there for the Sunday luncheon buffet and the food was very good and there was good variety in the offerings. Service was excellent.

We will have having our 6 Course Sunday Brunch that we offer every week including 25 peso mimosas.  Reservations are highly recommended.  766 0685

http://www.haciendadellagoajijic.com/gastronomy-events/sunday-brunch.htm

Brunch Every Sunday from 10am - 4pm

IMG_4743

6 Course Brunch Menu

Our Six Course Sunday Brunch includes mimosa or sparkling wine, seasonal juice, and coffee. Full bar and wine list available at an additional charge

250 pesos

First

Season fruit compote with vanilla Greek yogurt foam and organic granola

Second

Selection of home made baked goods

Third

Chef’s Choice Ask your server for today’s Chef’s plate

Fourth

Selection of Fiambres: a typical appetizer in Argentina of cured meats, cheeses and pate

Fifth

Eggs Benedict Smoked Canadian Ham and perfectly poached eggs over poplenta cakes and topped with our signature Hollandaise Sauce.

Or

Hacienda del Lago Omelet Fluffy pan baked omelet with spinach, goat cheese, corn, onion, cream cheese and salmon

Or

English Breakfast:  Home Made Black Pudding, English Muffin, Eggs, Ham, Grilled Tomato

Sixth

Dessert

21 hours ago, El Saltos said:

Did you ever post your wine list?

It is downloadable at the bottom of our Lunch and Dinner Menu.  Since we offer mostly small producers and boutique wines, our list often changes when we discover new wines or sometimes the smaller producers simply run out.   For examplel there is one Chardonnay on our menu that is currently out since it was rated as the number one wine in Mexico.  The 2014 should be released in a couple of weeks and then we'll have more.  We do have two other Chardonnays on the menu.  This is an example of how we try to be sure to always have a good variety for everyones taste and budget.  We even have a 100% Cab Franc.

http://www.haciendadellagoajijic.com/gastronomy-events/lunch-dinner.htm

9 minutes ago, La Mision said:

But Haciendadellago is not.

A legitimate question was asked and as far as i understand the rules any individual or business can post a legitimate response to a request for information as long as we aren't hijacking the post.  I'm pretty sure we are both okay answering the question and your issue is with the person questioning your response, not with me.

17 minutes ago, Haciendadellago said:

A legitimate question was asked and as far as i understand the rules any individual or business can post a legitimate response to a request for information as long as we aren't hijacking the post.  I'm pretty sure we are both okay answering the question and your issue is with the person questioning your response, not with me.

Was not quoting you. have no issue with you. Was and quoted Carnivore.

I believe as do you that we were both in our right to respond to the topic. Wishing you all the best. 

Archived