Chapala.com Webboard

Please help! My two dogs are missing

Please help! My two dogs are missing since Sunday 13th, a Golden Retriever and a German Shepherd, last seen downtown Ajijic, their names are Taco and Zuco, reward $1000 each.

Please call Monica at cell (33) 1424 2638 or home tel 766 3526.

My three children and myself will be deeply grateful.

IMG-20160316-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20160316-WA0000.jpg

Which one is which? I saw a German Sheperd up here in Chapala Haciendas that did not look like a stray.  But if I'd seen this before that I would have tried calling his name.  He was barking at cars driving around the CH, so that is not like your usual stray dog.  They usually just watch you drive by.  Is it possible the dog made it all the way up here?

I just sent out an ALL PAWS ALERT for your two dogs, to my members. 

Please respond to my PM that I sent you.  Thank you.

Sign up now so you can participate in listing your lost pet, or to help locate the pet of a member.

THIS IS AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION LIST FOR THE LAKE CHAPALA AREA.

Email Addresses will be kept confidential. Alerts are sent via email our using BCC format

(others won’t see your email address).

Our recovery time for a lost pet should decrease, as our numbers increase.

9pon77.png

On 19 de marzo de 2016 at 3:06 PM, congodog said:

Which one is which? I saw a German Sheperd up here in Chapala Haciendas that did not look like a stray.  But if I'd seen this before that I would have tried calling his name.  He was barking at cars driving around the CH, so that is not like your usual stray dog.  They usually just watch you drive by.  Is it possible the dog made it all the way up here?

Suco is golden and taco is the German Shepard thank you very much for helping us 

On 16 de marzo de 2016 at 10:51 AM, classifieds-2 said:

Please help! My two dogs are missing since Sunday 13th, a Golden Retriever and a German Shepherd, last seen downtown Ajijic, their names are Taco and Zuco, reward $1000 each.

Please call Monica at cell (33) 1424 2638 or home tel 766 3526.

My three children and myself will be deeply grateful.

IMG-20160316-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20160316-WA0000.jpg

Hi I am so happy to tell you that we found suco ( my golden dog) today !!!!!! He was hit by a car and someone took him to the vet and took care of him, he is ok now recovering and I will pick him up as soon as they tell me. 

Thank you very much for your help , now I will look for taco. 

Tks tks tks ?

The owner may not be aware of this, but unfortunately, these two dogs often are loose in the community they live in. I have seen them going after other dogs and cats, especially cats. These are someone's pets. I am afraid that one day, a small child may be hurt. or the dogs themselves, hit by a car or construction truck coming around a curve. One night when I was walking my two elderly dogs, both your dogs were off leash in the company of a man. The shepard tried to attack my small dog. I am not big, and while trying to defend my little dog, yours almost knocked me over. The man never even tried to help. He just stood there. Many nights, I have had my walks ruined by these two dogs, and now both myself and my dogs, are afraid to walk past your house. Unfortunately, due to the configuration of the streets, we have no choice. I shouldn't have to be afraid to walk my dogs, or go for a walk by myself, in my own community. 

Maybe you were unaware of this.  But now you know. Please, however they are getting out, keep your dogs on your own property. Then they, and everyone else will be safe.  I hope you get them back. 

BTW...I sent this as a PM to the OP....I haven't had a reply.

• 3 months later...

Archived