Chapala.com Webboard

There was a fire at at a house in Guadalajara last night,the owner is an American known as El Gabacho,the bomberos found 100 dogs in his backyard,WTF is wrong with these dog fanatics???

I wouldn't be surprised if the fire was deliberatley set by one of his fed up neighbors.

Guest bennie2

many deranged people move to mexico & vicinity. this was a health hazard, should have been handled. easy to get a demanda against an expat especially if mexicans do it. i wonder why they didnt? as for "rules" this depends upon the area people live. 

I really do not care, I have my problems .I have travelled for 2 days through towns where every dog is bsicall skin and bones that is hundrerds of dogs and you want us to worry where the well fed dogs of this man are. If he collected them I am sure he will try to help them

13 minutes ago, bmh said:

Anyone knows what happened to the priest?

I saw the crazy gringo on GDL Noticias this morning with his 100 barkers,what a NIGHTMARE for his neighbors.

Apparentely someone tossed a molotov cocktail over his wall.....

Guest bennie2

please doggy ladies: dont yell @ your dogs it just makes them bark more. when you meet up w/another dog lady both dogs bark, both of you yell. your dogs dont understand what you are saying. (trust me on this i just have that feeling). please realize many of us dont find your yappers cute. we really are not as interested as you think. stop yelling. 

Guest bennie2

some dogs are hysterical. (dont know if its the owners or whatever). if you ring the bell & come in thehouse the dog goes into a frenzy, non stop. usually a small dog. the owners have to put dog in another room as it wont stop jumping on the guest & barking. if the dog hears someone pass the house it goes crazy again. i stopped telephoning people who have barking in the backround & yell @ their pets. i have only experienced this here, more than i want too. perhaps its a result of bad training. back home i know only 2 people w/dogs. no barking, no noise. one man out lived many of his pets. all of them were quiet & calm. 

Archived