Chapala.com Webboard

Seeking a toldo/lona expert

I am seeking someone in the Lakeside area who can build a large sized carport/storage canvas structure. I have found the manufactures that can supply the canvas in Guadalajara, but I am looking for someone who can do a job, start to finnish. Names and phone numbers please. Thanks for the help.

toldo2.jpg

I have a 10 foot by 20 foot metal carport frame for sale if that's big enough.  Heavy duty and galvanized metal, ready, and easy, to be put together. Much better than the junky, lightweight ones they sell at Walmart, etc. $2000 pesos. Doesn't fit in my carport. Just need the lona made, whih is easy to get. If interested post here or send me a private message.

Carmen Octavio Robles 376-766-0045.   She and her husband have run a company in Guadalajara for 50+ years.  They do awnings, tents, carports etc.  Custom.  We just placed an order this last week for a enclosed canopy, all weather, with sides that can be rolled up to any level.  They deliver, install, which includes digging 4 holes, putting the posts in sleeves...Carmen is retired from the day to day operation of the company, however she and her son will come to Lakeside sites.

Archived