Chapala.com Webboard

Chapala electrician

mexart

CFE came by today to install a new electric meter and after two weeks I almost had electricity BUT the meter was thrown off by a weak contactreading due to the fact that my incoming line contact screws are rusted tight...... im applying wd 40 but would like the help of a local Chapala electrican to get the job done right. Anyone you can recommend. i speak some spanish/spanglish. AND HOW DOES ONE OPEN RUSTED SCREWS?

Sounds like you need a new meter base.  CFE should be recommending a contractor to come and replace it.

6 hours ago, mexart said:

CFE came by today to install a new electric meter and after two weeks I almost had electricity BUT the meter was thrown off by a weak contactreading due to the fact that my incoming line contact screws are rusted tight...... im applying wd 40 but would like the help of a local Chapala electrican to get the job done right. Anyone you can recommend. i speak some spanish/spanglish. AND HOW DOES ONE OPEN RUSTED SCREWS?

Without any doubt..... Jose, who has been doing excellent jobs over the years (electricity, plumbing, roofs,.....) (from Chapala and understands English) : cell :   3313324493

Rony

Archived