Chapala.com Webboard

How to edit

bmh

On the sign in box, underneath the name and password is a check box labeled "Remember me."  Next time you sign in, make sure this box is checked.  I find that once it is checked, it stays checked.

BMH, edit function just still isn't working right.  I find that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Can't figure out what determines whether it works or not.

Guest bennie2

MC, 1) tried the "remember me" -sometimes it worked other times no. will do again. important that members can have their privacy & have their acct available to just click on.  2) is there a way to get rid of all the info on the side of my profile? its a record of every post i sent. so much better to have a choice & click on to "view content"-  3) im sure speed will improve overtime. still slow. maybe thats a way to discourge vigorous debate.

Guest bennie2

MC, i was joking w/the debate comment. for "sign in", will contact the administration person. even checking "remember me" it wants another sign in. im sure they will fix the site as they want the traffic. thankyou for your help. 

Archived